chapter 15

Alright sooo I want to thank all of my new and old fans for staying with me and commenting on everything. One person said that the story was going a little fast...  is it? Yall gotta tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can fix it. So make sure you comment & vote if you like it!!!!! and sorry for the late upload ive been a bit busy :/

~v.murphy~

Chapter 15 Jamie's POV

Paul sent for the pack doctor and had Brittany taken out of Jay's room. He said that she was punished enough for what she did, so there will be no further punishments. Now me, Jay, Paul, and his mom Lucy are sitting on Jay's bed.

"Okay so what the hell were you talking about a war for earlier dad?" Jay asked his dad.

I was curled up on his lap with my arms around his neck. It made me feel safe and it felt like home to me. His arms were wrapped tightly around my waist, not that minded in the slightest bit.

Lucy and Paul sat next to each other with their fingers intertwined as they held hands.

Paul looked nervous and on edge as soon as he heard I could partial shift. "Well a few days ago I went to speak to the council. While we weren't talking about you we were talking about the old prophecy. No one hardly ever talks about it because we didn't think it would happen. They said that if ever there were a partial shifter the war would begin again."

I interrupted him, having a fascination about where this conversation was heading. "Again?"

He looked over at me and nodded. "Yes, a long time ago the werewolves had faught each others packs. Nearly wiping out our entire existence. There was one pack, a ruthless bunch they were. That pack went crazy. You see there was a daughter of the alpha who had mated with another alpha of a different pack. She ran away with him. Her father, along with his allies brought war amongst his daughters mates pack and allies. The war went on for nearly a year before a truce was decided."

Jay took up where his father had stopped. I listened to his deep voice as it rumbled out of his chest that I had my head against. "Before the truce was decided, the daughter and her mate had killed themselves together. They killed themselves so that their souls could be reborn again. The alpha's daughter was one of the only werewolves that could partial shift." He stopped and looked down at me.

I let it all sink in for a minute, then realization hit. Pointing at myself I said, "So that makes me the alpha's daughter or something?"

He raised an eyebrow. "Pretty much,well something like that."

"Oh... So how does one become a werewolf?" I asked curiously.

"Well you either have a mom and dad who are both werewolves, or you have one that is and the other has the gene for it. That's pretty much it, well besides getting bitten when you carry the gene for it." Jay stated.

I nodded deep in thought. 'Maybe my parent's are werewolves, or just my dad. Hopefully I never find out.'

Paul and Lucy stood up off the bed. "Alright kiddos, I think we've had enough talk and action for tonight." Lucy said, smiling at me when she said action.

They left shutting the door quietly, leaving me and Jay alone.

"Sooo..." I said trailing off not knowing what we were going to do. I stood up and went to Jay's entertainment system. He had plenty of movies to choose from. "Did you want to maybe watch a movie?" I turned back around to look at him and caught him staring at me.

"Huh? Oh yeah sure. You can pick it if you want." He told me still looking at me in a sort of daze.

I nodded my head and grabbed the first thing my hand came in contact with and put it in. It happened to be Little Fockers.

Jumping back on the bed, Jay pulled me to him making me lay on his chest. He sighed in content and pressed play on the remote.

After about halfway into the movie Jay started rubbing his hand down my back getting lower and lower. I raised my head up to look at him. "What are you doing?"

"What do you want me to do?" He asked me in a husky voice.

'Don't get me wrong it was a total turn on, I'm just not ready for any of that yet.' I stood up a little angry, and he pulled me back down on top of him pressing his lips to mine roughly.

I tried ignoring the tingles I was getting from the kiss and kneed him in the groin. He let me go immediately and cupped his jewels. "What the fuck Jamie?!" He shouted at me in anger.

"I thought you would have more compassion for your mate but obviously not." I growled out angrily. "I'm not just one to jump in the sack with someone, so I suggest next time you have a little more respect for me."

With that I stomped out leaving him gawking at me. I ran out of the house and into the woods. I started running, just needing to feel the wind blowing through my hair as the tears flowed down my cheeks. 'I thought Jay was different....'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

alright so.. i know its short and im sorry!!!!! hopefully the next one is longer. dont forget to comment, vote and fan!!!!! :D