chapter 12

WOW so it took one day to get 40 votes on the last chapter lol lets see if we can get at least 70 this time!!!! thanks everybody for reading :D

Chapter 12 Jamie's POV

It was three against one as Jay fought the other three werewolves. They seemed to be trying to get rid of Jay, my mate. And by get rid of I mean kill, and I wasn't having any of that.

So taking my knife out of it's sheath at my ankle, I lunged for the nearest wolf. Instantly my knife was buried deep into it's flesh numerous times as it yelped and tried snapping at me. I knicked my knife hilt against the back of the wolfs skull knocking him unconscious.

Looking at Jay I noticed he was holding his own, but had a few bite marks that blood was steadily streaming out of. So I jumped on the back of the big tan colored wolf, having already taken out the smaller brown wolf. I quickly knocked the tan wolf out, but not before he got a good bite in on my leg.

Jay threw the other grey wolf against a tree knocking him unconscious as well. He looked over at me and looked me over. As soon as he saw the blood and my ripped blue jeans on my leg he ran over to me and started llicking my wound. I couldn't even feel the pain, seeing as I'm immune to way worse thanks to the lovely parents I have.

While Jay was still licking my wound, clapping started. I turned to face the door with my knife raised. Standing there with a big smirk on his face was an older version of Jay, and he was the cause of the clapping.

He quit clapping and started to make his way towards us. Jay lowered his gaze in a sign of submission. I on the other hand, I just kept looking into his ovean blue eyes. He didn't say anything, just stopped right in front of me. We were having a stare off and I couldn't help but to think it was a test. So I kept my eyes on his not lowering my gaze.

After nearly five minutes of just staring and silence he lowered his gaze. For some reason I wanted to howl in delight. 'Howl? Where the hell did that feeling come from?!'

He finally spoke and his voice held authority. "You will be a fine alpha female I see... Welcome home son." He said the last part looking at Jay.

At those words Jay changed back into his human form and gave his father a tight man hug. "I'm glad to be back father, and I really do apologize for running off like I did..." Jay said trailing off.

"Oh that's nonsense." His father spoke letting out a small chuckle, "because if you hadn't then you wouldn't have met this young lady. Who I have yet to be introduced to, might I add."

Jay blushed looking embarrased. "Oh yeah sorry about that, kinda lost my manners." He said looking sheepish and rubbing the back of his neck. "But anyways, father meet Jamie my mate, and Jamie meet my father the Alpha." He said and smiled.

His dad held out his hand for me to shake, which I did without so much as flinching. "It's a pleasure to meet you sir." I said in a confident voice.

He smiled at me releasing my hand. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well Jamie.  But please, none of that sir bullshit. You may call me Paul, and Paul only. Understood?"

I raised an eyebrow at his relaxed state. I was picturing him much different. "I totally understand sir. Uh I mean Paul." Blushing lightly at my little slip up. Jay took my hand in his which calmed me immediately.

"Well let's get inside so you can meet the rest of the pack that's here. Lucy is just dying to meet you." Paul said. His eyes shined with love when he spoke Lucy's name.

We followed Paul in, and Jay whispered in my ear. "Lucy is my mom by the way, and she is really energetic so don't freak out when you meet her."

I nodded my head already guessing that was his mom. "Why would I freak out?" I asked him a little worried.

"You'll see." Was all he said before we entered the house.

We walked in the entryway and there were pictures everywhere. They were all of smiling faces, a few serious ones here and there. I felt slightly jealous of all these people. What I wouldn't give to have had a normal childhood. Without all of the hate, pain, and suffering. I've never really thought about having children of my own. I never really knew if I would survive the nightmare that was my life. But now I have Jay. If I would ever have kids, I know their lives will be filled with love. I would never, in my entire life wish upon someone what I had to endure.

I spaced out for a few minutes and noticed Jay looking at me concerned. I gave him a reassuring smile.

We made our way out of the entryway and started walking down the hall. We passed by the living room which had a few teens playing video game, not really paying attention to anything else. I started to smell the most delicious food ever. It had me raising my head up and inhaling the mouthwatering aroma deeply.

Jay chuckled at me. "My mom is the best cook around here, and since this is a special occasion according to her... She's gone all out and made quite a lot of food. So beware to taste test."

I smiled and nodded my head. Paul led us into the kitchen where a tall black heaired woman stood cooking at the stove. Paul walked up to her and hugged her from behind causing her to giggle like a school girl.

She turned around in his arms and finally noticed me and Jay. Letting out an ear piercing squeal that had me cringing back, she ran and tackle hugged me and Jay together.

"Oh my baby boy is back! And he brought such a lovely mate home." She stepped back and smiled proudly at us until she looked me over with a grimace. 'Did I really look that bad...' I thought to myself.

"Oh you poor thing! What happened to your leg? Go sit down and I'll be right back with the medical kit!" SHe ran off practically skipping with excitement.

I listened to her and sat down at a chair at the table. Jay grabbed another chair and brought it over to me proping my leg up. "It really is okay... It's nothing major." I said rolling my eyes.

His mom came back and had heard me. "Oh that's nonsense it's obiously painful, it's a really deep bite." She said as she examined it.

She had my blue jeans rolled up and I noticed that a few of my scars were showing. No one said anything about them so I didn't mind.

"I'm just going to clean the blood off first okay?" She said in a motherly tone. I'm not use to having others take care of me. I use to always tend to my own wounds any way I could after my father would leave me.

I nodded my head at her and by the time she was finished cleaning the blood off I no longer had the bite mark. "I guess rapid healing comes with the title of werewolf?" I said jokingly.

"Actually yes... along with a few other things. So we need to talk about everything dealing with this, dealing with us." Jay said rolling my jeans back down for me. "If your ready to talk about everything?" He asked questiongly.

I really did want to know everything about this, I want to be able to trust him so I answered. "Yes i'm ready."

okayyyy so i think this is a bit longer than the other chapters... i mean it was 6 pages in a notebook!!!! lol but anyways remember 70 votes and I'll upload!!!! :D