chapter 14

Chapter 14 Jamie's POV

RECAP: After I finished taking a shower and getting dressed I stepped out into Jay's room. What I saw had my blood boiling and I felt my teeth lengthen and my fingernails growing into claws.

"Ohh Jay. I missed you to!" Brittany's annoyingly high voice rang throughout the room.

********************************************************************************************************************

Brittany was on top of Jay on his bed kissing him. Well it looked like he was kissing back anyways. My thoughts were proven wrong.

Jay pushed her off of him, making her fall to the floor. He got out of the bed and came towards me. "It isn't what it looks like Jamie. She just jumped on me and said that as soon as you came out of the bathroom."  

I looked at Brittany. She was peering over te bed at me with a satisfied smirk on her face. A growl came out of my mouth in response and she flinched back in fear.

"Jamie..." Jay said in awe as he came near me. "I've never seen anyone who can partial shift before."

I gave him a questioning look to which he pointed at the mirror on the side wall.

'Well that explains the small pains on certain parts of my body.' I thought as I noticed I had a muzzle with sharp teeth. My eyes were red in rage which brought me back to Brittany.

She backed up slowly against the wall as I walked towards her. I snapped my teeth at her and growled deeply. "He's lying Jamie, can't you see! He's the one that invited me in." She said in her high pitched voice making me cringe with my sensitive hearing.

"I highly doubt that seeing as how your the reason he ran away in the first place." I said in a deep animalistic voice. 'If she thought I was that stupid she had another thing coming.'

She blushed a deep red and took a step forward. "Look bitch just becaise your supposedly his mate dosen't mean you habe the title of alpha female alredy. I will not let you talk to me in that way. You aren't even shifting yet, I could so take you." She said snarling at me after.

I smirked at her. "I do take being called a bitch a compliment, so thank you. There are no if's and's or but's about me being his mate. And as for you taking me, I have only one thing to say." I paused and got in a fighting stance. "Bring it."

With that said she launched at me and I quickly sidestepped her. She crashed into the opposite wall with a grunt and got back up. I raised an eyebrow at her stupidity. She just sneered at me and came again.

She swung her right fist at me which I dodged easily, and swung my left into her stomach bringing my right into her jaw when she bent over. She fell to the floor crying out in pain from her broken jaw.

I smiled triumphantly. The next thing she did was spit blood at me, I cringed back and she launched herself back at me again.

She punched me in the jaw one time before I knocked her out cold. She fell to the ground again and I got on top of her and started pummeling my fists into her face until I was pulled off.

Jay was the one who pulled me off, and he immediately hugged me to him to get me to chill out.

After a few minutes of him holding me tight, and whispering soothing words into my ear I calmed down. I looked up into his eyes and they held nothing but concern and love, for me. Looking further down at his lips I noticed they looked so soft and inviting, I felt myself Leaning towards them. He leaned down and our lips met.

I closed my eyes as shockwaves of pleasure came from the kiss. My first kiss was amazing, and felt so right. But it ended too soon.

"What the hell happened here?!" Paul shouted in an angry voice. Jay and I broke apart and I looked at him guilty.

Jay answered for me. "Well dad... Brittany jumped on me and tried to make Jamie believe that we were doing something for when she came out of the bathroom, but it sorta back fired on her. Jamie was awesome though!" He said looking down at me proudly which made me blush.

I noticed that I wasn't murderously angry anymore and my claws had retracted.

Jay had started talking again. "She can partial shift and she hasn't even fully shifted yet! Isn't that miraculous?" He said still talking to his father.

Paul's eyes widened and he looked at me in awe. "Did you really partial shift?" I nodded in answer, having seen it with my own eyes in the mirror. "Well then what the council said is true... The war will happen."