chapter 19

Chapter 19

I woke to the sound of light snoring in my ear, presumably Jay’s. I opened my eyes slightly to see that I was right. He had his arm wrapped around me and his head next to mine on the pillow. He looked so adorable with his mouth opened while he slept.

Last night was so much fun; it didn’t take me that long for me to become one with my wolf. As in agreement she purred wolfishly within me bringing a smile on my face.

Jay’s snoring stopped suddenly and I looked at his eyes waiting for them to open so I could see his blue eyes. He opened them immediately searching for me.

“Mmm good morning my little wolf.” He said in his rough morning voice.

I smiled at him. “Good morning to you too.”

He snuggled closer to me inhaling deeply at my neck.  “Do you know how hard it’s going to be for me to resist you now? Your still in heat, and now you definitely smell of wolf…” He trailed off inhaling again.

I giggled lightly when he blew on my neck because it tickled me. “Well I’m sorry but you’re just going to have to resist until I’m ready.”

He licked my neck lightly causing me to shudder in pleasure. “I know little wolfy. I’ll wait forever for you if you need me to.” He paused and then added, “It’s the other wolves I’m worried about…”

I kissed him lightly on the cheek. “Well you shouldn’t be worrying about them, I can take care of myself.”

“Yeah I know… I’m really sorry that I couldn’t coach you through your first change…” He told me in a sad voice.

I brushed my hand softly on his cheek. “Hey it’s alright. You were pretty busy and I got through it.”

“I know but it was my place. I can’t believe I didn’t even know they were outside!” He said angrily. He got out the bed and pulled on a pair of jeans that were thrown on the floor last night. Jay had slept in a pair of boxers and a white t-shirt so I would be comfortable. I didn’t want to tell him just yet that I was extremely comfortable with him now. It was like he was meant to be with me. Well…if the stories are true then he really is.

I got out of bed and went in the bathroom to brush my teeth and fix my hair. I put my hair up into a simple pony tail. After brushing my teeth I saw that my bag was in here with me. So a few minutes later I emerged from the bathroom wearing a pair of jeans and a paramore t-shirt instead of pajamas.

Jay was sitting on his bed waiting for me. When I got out of the bathroom he gave me a small smile. “Ready to eat some breakfast?”

“Yes! I’m starving actually.” I told him.

“Okay let’s go then because I am too.”

We made our way downstairs because his room was on the second floor. The house was quiet until we got to the kitchen.

“Look I don’t care who wasn’t on their posts, I want to know how they got near the house!” Paul roared angrily looking at his beta, Carlos.

“Alpha I honestly don’t know!” Carlos pleaded on the floor in submission.

When Jay heard his father’s voice he bowed his head in submission also. But me, I looked straight in Paul’s eyes and he immediately calmed. Confusion flickered across his face. No one else noticed this exchange seeing as they were in a submissive position.

“H…How in the world did you do that?” Paul asked me in awe.

I just shrugged my shoulders because I had no idea how I did it. He looked really puzzled now.

“Did what father?” Jay spoke up finally raising his head.

Paul sat down at the small kitchen table. “Well as soon as she looked me in the eyes I calmed down... So you have no idea how you did that?” He asked looking at me.

I raised an eyebrow. “No I honestly don’t. What no one else has that effect or something?”

Jay laughed lightly on the side of me. “No not really, but that would be really useful with a pack of angry wolves eh?”

“Very very useful…” Paul said to himself. He had one elbow on the table and his hand was under his chin in a thinking pose.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Okayyyy." I said dragged out the word. I made me a bowl of cookie crisp cereal and then sat down at the table. Everyone was silent, the only sound you heard was my chewing.

After a few minutes Jay got him a bowl of cereal too. Amy came bouncing in the kitchen a few minutes later. " Aunt Jamie!" She squealed and jumped in my lap hugging me around my neck.

I laughed and hugged her back. "Hey there squirt." I said giving her a kiss on the head.

She smiled up at me. "I heard you turned into a pwetty brown wolf."

"Yes, yes I did. Maybe somtime I could show you..." I trailed off looking at Jay.

He nodded his head with a small smile. Amy just noticed that he was in the room and in the next instant she was on Jay's lap instead of mine. "Uncle Jay! I didn't see you there..." She said looking around sheepishly at the end.

"I can't believe you wouldn't say hey to your favorite uncle right away." He said in a fake hurt voice. Jay put his head on his arms on the table and pretended to cry.

"Awwwz Uncle Jay you know I love you. I'm sorry please don't cry!" Amy said with tears in her eyes.

Jay popped up from his position and gave her a kiss on the cheek. "Okay all is forgiven." He said to her smiling, which made her smile.

Paul cleared his throat and stood up. "Alright well I have to go speak with the council again. I should be back tonight. So just tell your mother not to worry."

"Sure thing dad. Where is she by the way?" Jay asked his dad.

"Oh she went shopping for Jamie. She figured she would need some more clothes. But she's just getting  a few things, so she says..." Paul said.

Jay nodded and Paul left after that. Leaving Jay, Amy, and I alone for the day. "Hmm so what do yall want to do?" I asked the both of them.

Amy put on her cute little thinking face and Jay just shrugged his shoulders. "What about maybe baking a cake?" I asked them. I really want a cake.

"Yeah!!" Amy yelled excitedly and ran to the fridge pulling out the eggs. In the process she dropped two out of the carton somehow.

"I got the flour!" Jay said enthusiastically as he pulled it out fast making some come out of the bag.

'Oh boy... we are going to make a mess.' I thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay so i apologize that this is very short, but its just a filler chapter so soooorrry!!!

plus im bringing back the voting challenge which actually gives me courage to write!!! sooo

the voting challenge is going to beeeee.... (que drum roll lol)  400! i think thats reasonable. If not i'll just upload when i feel like it :P

so thankyou all for reading and have a wonderful day lol

p.s. remember 400 votes!!!!