chapter 7

alrighty then.... I keep moving up on the what's hot list and I'M LOVIN IT!!!!! (like the mcdonalds commercial) anyways I just wanted to say thanks to everyone who has been reading commenting and fanning!!!! ok heres the next chapter :D

chapter 7 Jamie's POV

I tried to hide the blush that came on my cheeks as I realized I was staring at him. Figures he would have had a smart ass response. I mean how the hell was I suppose to know that he could turn into a dog!

"Umm s.. sorry!" I said and dashed out of the bathroom, hearing his deep chuckle as soon as I got out.

"I don't bite that hard." I heard him say as he came out in just a towel. I was now hurriedly packing my clothes and any other possesions of mine that  I could fit in my duffle bag. "Woah woah woah! Where are you going? I was just joking."

"I don't really care right now okay! I just have to get out of here... This is just too much all in one day." I continued packing my stuff. .

"Alright just calm down. It really isn't that big of a deal. Just let me explain please!." He begged.

"Oh no! I don't know what you are but stay away from me okay!" I turned to leave out of my room but he grabbed my arm and spun me around. Me still being a bit jumpy from the three men earlier instantly grabbed my gun from the small of my back and pressed it up against his temple.

"Don't ever touch me again, unless I say otherwise." I growled out and backed away slowly at his shocked face, still aiming my gun at him. When I reached the door I grabbed the door handle behind me and opened the door. I quickly turned around and the next instant I was thrown to the ground with him on top of me. I started screaming and kicking wildly trying to get out from under him. The position we were in brought back terrible memories from the not so distant past.

***flashback***

I was laying curled up on my mattress in the basement... My temporary sanctuary until my parents came home. It was as if the world hated me because in that instant I heard my fathers footsteps coming down the stairs...

"Here you little skank. Where are you?" He came closer to me and I tensed up trying to prepare for what was about to happen. But there is no way to prepare for something like this.

He grabbed my arm and yanked me up against his chest.  There was a cold blade pressed up against my cheek. He sneered at me, "you make me sick to my stomach. Your too innocent looking. I'll just have to change that..."

He threw me down on the mattress and took the knife to my clothes leaving my skin bare. I've learned to not struggle in these situations. My struggling only caused me more pain and suffering. Not that I didn't get enough of it already.

He brought the blade to my flesh and started carving into it, adding me more scars to the collection. These cuts  were worse than the last time. I watched as the blood gushed out of them and then everything went black.

***End of Flashback***

Jay's POV

"Daddy no please don't. Not the knife again please!" Jamie cried out as she sobbed in my arms. I was currtently on the floor with her wrapped up in my arms protectively. Each time she let out a choked sob my heart clenched in pain.

I'm going to kill her father the next time I see him. Jamie was everything to me know. 'Everything to us' my wolf growled. I agreed. She suddenly stopped and looked up at me.

"Umm... sorry. I didn't mean to break down like that in front of you, I just sort of had a bad past." She told me softly.

I smiled down at her comfortingly. "It's no problem love, and you don't have to tell me about it."

She smiled back at me and then started blushing. Pushing herself away from me she turned her head. "D.. do you think that you could put some clothes on or something?"

I looked down and realized that I had just a small towel that was falling off of me. "Sure thing. Just please don't go anywhere I really have to explain everything to you." She nodded her head and I hurriedly went to the bathroom and put my clothes back on. I really need to get some more. I raced back into the living room and she was there sitting on the couch with her hands in her lap.

"Ok so first things first what in the world are you?" She said when I sat on the other end of the couch with her.

I sighed and looked at her begging her with my eyes not to run. "Well I'm a werewolf..." i waited and she nodded her head.

"Yeah I kind of figured that." She was silent for a minute thinking about what I had told her.

I took a deep breath spoke the words that i've been dying to tell her. "And your my mate."