chapter 9

Jamie's POV

I woke up to Jay snoring lightly with his head on my stomach. It brought a smile to my face a I chuckled when I realized that his tongue was lolling out of his mouth. He must have felt me laughing because he stopped snoring and opened his eyes.

My breath caught in my throat when I noticed that his eyes were shining intensely with love. He lifted his head up and licked up my entire face.

With widened eyes I let out a girly squeak. "EWWWW JAY!!!" I grabbed the pillow on side of me and tried hitting him with it. He just kept pouncing out of the way with his tail wagging in the air. I jumped up and tripped because the sheets were tied around my ankles. I fell face face on the ground ass in the air on the bed. "Oww..."

The next thing I know there are two strong arms helping me up. "Oh my god are you ok Jamie?! I'm so sorry. Does anything hurt?" A panicked looking Jay said freaking out.

Laughing lightly I sat up with his help and untangled my self. "Yeah I'm fine, it was just a little fall."

"Ok... Well did you want to go out for breakfast?" He asked me. My stomach growled in answer and I blushed lightly. "Alright then, just give me a few minutes to get dressed. I have to talk to you about some things." I nodded my head and he went into the bathroom.

While he was in the bathroom I decided to put some regular clothes on, jeans and a t-shirt. He came out a few minutes later dressed in dark jeans and a black v-neck shirt. All in all he looked down right sexy.

"Well let's go eat then shall we?" He said interrupting my thoughts. I nodded my head and we left the motel.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We decided to eat at Denny's since it was just across the street from our motel.

"I'll just have a burger and fries please." I said to the waitress who was standing at our booth just staring at Jay. He didn't even notice because he was still looking at his menu. I don't know what came over me, but the next instant I growled low and 'accidently' kicked her in the shin.

She grabbed her shin and gave me a dirty glare. Clearing my throat I repeated myself again, "Like I said I'll just have a burger and fries PLEASE." My whole body started to feel on fire and I stared into her eyes. 'So this is what jealousy feels like' I thought.

She looked frightened and lowered her gaze causing me to purr in bliss. My eyes widened, 'what in the world is going on with me?' I thought.

I looked over at Jay. He looked shocked as hell and just kept staring at me. I blushed and looked at my drink like it was amazing. After a few minutes of silence Jay ordered his food which turned out to be the same as mine. I just kept looking at my drink until Jay cleared his throat.

Looking up I noticed that his eyes held curiousity. "What?" I asked him.

"Soo umm... how old did you say you were?" He questioned.

I looked at him weird. "I'm eighteen why?"

"Oh ok. And when was your birthday?" He asked me still looking curious.

"Well it was a few weeks ago...." I trailed off not knowing the reason behind his questioning.

He looked deep in thought for a few minutes. "Alright well... I don't know how your going to take this, or if it's even possible." He paused for a minute making sure I was still listening. "But judging by your reactions, you could possible be what I am."

I looked at him weirdly. "How in the world could I be like you? I mean my parents were animals but not literally..." I trailed off realizing I said too much.

His eyes flashed with anger and I looked away from his gaze. I found myself looking into bright blue eyes and the face with which they belonged was smirking at me. He made his way over towards us and looked at Jay who didn't even realize he was standing next to us.

"Hello future Alpha." The man said in a deep booming voice that fit his body build, which was very heavy and abnormally muscular. He sneered at Jay when he finally turned to notice him there.

Jay's eyes widened and he whispered, "shit."