chapter 8

okay soo... IM STILL ON WHAT's HOTTTT!!! :D thankyou guys so much :) i really appreciate you reading... and i really do apologize for the chapters being so short so i tried making this one longer :) so here it goes!!!

p.s. please keep commenting voting fanning :D!!!!!

chapter 8 jamie's pov

I looked up at him questioningly. "What's a mate?"

He sighed and took my hands in his large ones. "Well, a mate is like a werewolves other half. Some don't ever find theirs. But me, I was lucky to find you. After we complete the mating ceremony I'll be able to feel what you feel, and you can feel what I feel." He paused and was waiting for my reaction but I just nodded for him to go on. "Also if you would want I could change you according to our rules..."

"You could really change me?" I asked thinking that maybe the nect time that someone attacks me I could just go wolf on their ass instead of shooting them. "Oh shit!"

I jumped up off of the couch. "What's wrong with you?" He asked me.

I let out a nervous laugh. "Oh nothing much... I just shot three guys in the alley on my way home from work." I paused for a few seconds as I watched his eyes widen. "Oh and I got fired for being late..."

"Why did you shoot them?" He asked curiously.

Shrugging nonchalantly I answered him. "Well you see what happened was... they tried to attack me I guess you could say and I freaked out and killed them." He growled when I mentioned them attacking me. "I think their dead anyways... but that's besides the point. We have to get out og here like pronto!"

He nodded his head in agreement wih me. I went back in my room and grabbed a few more things along with my extra clips for my gun and the money that I had saved. "Alright you ready? Let's go."

We are now riding in my car, yes I finally got to drive my baby again. From Jay's reaction when I turned the key and revved up the engine he liked my car to. It's been awhile and neither one of us broke the comfortable silence until now.

"So where are we headed?" He asked looking over at me.

I thought about it for a minute not really knowing the answer. "Hm... well I honestly dont' know where. Maybe just get a hotel room or somethign tonight. What do you think?" I said glancing at him in the end.

"Yeah that sounds good to me." He answered and was silent for awhile. "I might have a place we could go after..."

I nodded my head at him and then we were silent the rest of the way.

We made it to a hotel, or I should say motel... We've been driving for about four hours and finally decided to call it a day.

In the motels office I was now arguing with the man at the desk. "I told you sir, I need two rooms or a room with two beds. Can't you just get that through your thick skull before i jump over this counter and beat the..." I was stopped mid rant as a hand came over my mouth effectively stopping me from continuing my threat.

"Look sir can you just give us what you habe please?" Jay's deep voice asked from behind me. "I'm terribly sorry for the way that my girl here treated you. It's just that well... she's having hormone problems what with the baby growing inside her and all." He said and started rubbing my flat stomach which mafe me close my eyes as a pleasurable tingling sensation started.

The man behind the counter glared at me before he spoke. "Well like I was trying to tell her here I only have one room left open and it has one bed."

"Alright that's fine I'll take it." Jay said handing the guy some money.

"Oh wait here I'll pay for the room." I said while reaching in my pocket.

Jay out his hand on mine to stop me. "No I got it Jamie, it's the least I could do."

I didn't protest further as the man gave him the key and we left to go to our own room. Before the office door closed all the way I flipped off the man causing him to glare at me again.

"You know that wasn't nice Jamie." Jay said as we both sat down on the bed and turned the tv on.

"Hey he brought it on hisself for giving me attitude first." I crossed my arms and glared at him. "And what the hell was all that pregnancy shit about? That was uncalled for."

He smiled at me, his eyes lit up in amusement. "But it was worth it when i saw your face. Plus I had to come up with something to excuse your rudeness. And i'm sorry but that was the first thing that came to mind."

I stomped off to the bathroom acting like a little kid. He's so freaking stubborn!

Getting under the warm water I let it soothe my tight muscles. I wished the water could just wash away all my worries, or at least my past. Then maybe I wouldn't be so scared to have someone touch me, well scared to have Jay touch me anyways. I haven't even thought about anyone else besides him. And here I am again thinking about him. All of my thoughts stray towards him at sometime. It's infuriating sometimes.

After awhile I got out of the shower and changed into a pair of pajama pants and a big t-shirt. Opening the bathroom door I notice that the room is pitch black and I can't see a thing. I cautiously make my way towards the bed and climb in under the covers. After a couple minutes of tossing and turning I got comfortable. I felt the bed dip as someone else got into it.

I knew it was Jay so I just kept my back turned until I felt him come closer to me. He placed his head on my side, and I realized he was in his wolf form. With him like this I was really comfortable so I didn't mind. I drifted off to sleep feeling protected and with a small smile on my face.

Jay's POV

I had my head on my mate's side as I listened to her even breathing as she slept. When she told me she might have killed those three men it didn't even bother me. I know now that she can handle herself, and she'll be a very protective alpha female. 'Hmm... I wonder if I could bring her to my father and then tell him i've found my mate, that way I won't be pushed into that arranged marriage.'

In the morning I'll talk to her about it, see what she thinks. But for now I need to get some sleep or else I'm not going to see morning tomorrow.

I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep dreaming about my little firecracker of a mate.