chapter 13

I just want to thank everyonethats been reading, voting, and commenting lol i really appreciate it :) and i love feedback!!! so please dont hesitate . so i got my 70 votes for the last chapter like super fast o.o i didn't even have time to write at all lol sooo this next chapter im going to need at least 150 votes ok? k lol

soooo this chapter i wanna see at least 150 votes! i know you guys can do it :D here we go!!!!....

Chapter 13 Jamie's POV

Jay and I are both currently in his room sitting on his big king sized bed. His room was painted a light sky blue, and he had his own bathroom that was huge! He had another door that led to his walk in closet, a computer desk with an apple computer that I had always wished for. There were clothes everywhere everywhere which I was just itching to pick up and make the room clean. I could be a clean freak when I want...

Jay took my hands in his larger ones. "Okay so I have no doubt that your one of us. Us as in werewolves..."

I nodded my head already having accepted that. The rapid healing sure would have come in handy before now.

"Well yyou said you were eighteen now, and females werewolves don't usually ever change until their first full moon following their eighteenth birthday. Usually by that time they have found their mates to help them through their transition." He paused to make sure I was listening.

"Alright I understand all of that. So when is the next full moon or whatever?" I asked.

Jay bit his lip nervously. "Well uh... it's actually tomorrow."

My eyes widened. "Wow that's really soon..." I need to start paying more attention to things like that.

"Yeah I know. I'm really sorry Jamie. I'll be there for you every step of the way." He looked really sad and I had the sudden urge to hug him, so I did just that.

I've never hugged someone willingly before, and it felt weird but nice. He inhaled near my neck and let out a shaky breath. He rubbed my back soothingly, like I was the one that needed comfort. After a minute I pulled away feeling awkward.

"Sorry I'm just not use to touching anyone yet..." I said looking down guiltily.

He raised my chin up with his hand. "Tha'ts alright love, you'll learn to trust me I'm sure of it." He smiled at me and I found myself smiling to.

"Thanks Jay, and I really do want to trust you. For some reason I feel more comfortable with you in wolf form right now..." I looked back down as I said this.

The next thing I know, I'm pounced on by a big black wolf. I fell back on the bed with a yelp and was getting licked all over my face by Jay. I couldn't stop laughing and tried pushing him off half heartedly. He stopped after a few minutes of nonstop licking, and changed back to his human self.

"So, did you want to go eat and meet everyone else?" He asked me and my stomach growled loudly.

"I guess there's your answer." I said sheepishly.

We got up and he took my hand in his and led me to the huge dining room.

There were at least twenty people already sitting and they all looked towards us when we entered. I kept my head held high and walked with Jay to our seats. They had two chairs next to Paul who was at the head of the table. Jay and I sat in them with Jay on his fathers right and me on Jay's right. Across from Jay was his mom and next to me was a tanned blonde girl who was really pretty. Well pretty until she started glaring at me. I just raised an eyebrow at her in response.

Jay noticed the little exchange and leaned in to whisper in my ear. "That's Brittany..."

"Ohh that explains it." I whispered back to him.

Paul raised his hand and everyone silenced. "So cool." I said causing Paul to chuckle lightly. My eyes widened when I realized I said that out loud.

"Okay, so as everyone sees Jason is back home. But with him home he has brought his mate, Jamie." Paul said loudly, wanting his words to reach everyone in the room. There were excited murmurs around the room at that news. "I want everyone to welcome her here as one of our own, because she is one of our own."

Everyone nodded and looked at me happily causing me to blush lightly. Well everyone except Brittany that is.

We all finished eating and Jay brought me back to his room.

"You can take a shower in there if you want." He said pointing towards his bathroom.

I nodded my head and grabbed my duffle bag bringing it in there with me.

After I finished taking a shower and getting dressed I stepped out into Jay's room. What I saw had my blood boiling and I felt my teeth lengthen and my fingernails growing into claws.

"Ohh Jay. I missed you to!" Brittany's annoyingly high voice rang throughout the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okayy so remember 150 votes!!! and try to give me some time to write lol not that i dont like the votes quickly :D comment, vote, fan!!!