chapter 21

We walked back to the house on alert the entire way. Once we came into view of the house, the two former rouges started to slow down.

I guess Paul smelt them, because he came storming out of the house furious. I quickly shifted and looked in his eyes calming him down instantly.

"What is the meaning of this?" He all but snarled out in disgust.

"Well you see there were a few rouges on our land that attacked us, because you know i'm in heat... anyways, these two happened to look in my eyes and they shifted back. They said I was their only hope so they came here looking for me. Though I really don't know how they knew I was here." I said and looked at the two. They had their eyes downcast in a clear sign of submission.

Paul rubbed his temples as if he had a headache. "I guess they can stay if they're no longer a danger. But I must have guards on them at all times for now."

I nodded my head. "That's understandable. Do you know why this happened in the first place?"

He laughed lightly. "With you I have no idea anymore. I must go speak with the council. Jason, arrange for guards to follow those two at all times."

"Yes father." I heard Jay's voice behind me, I hadn't realized he shifted back. Amy was just standing next to me twirling her hair paying no mind to us.

Paul left and Jay made the two rouges follow him so he could get them sorted out.

"Well I guess it's just you and me, Amy. Would you like to go see Lucy?" I asked her smiling and picking her up to place on my hip.

"Yeaah." She said drawing out the word. "I'm hungry, do you think she cooked?"

I chuckled. "I'm sure with a house full of werewolves she'll have something cooked. Shall we?" I gestured to the door and she nodded. We made our way through the door dancing and laughing.

After Amy  and I finished eating she ran off to play while I washed our dishes. I felt someone breathing on my neck. When I went to turn around I was pushed up against the counter gently with hands on my hips. Recognizing Jay's touch I leaned back into him; he started placing small kisses against my neck and I couldn't help the light moan that escaped. He groaned as I pressed against his obvious excitement and I felt a pool of warmth spread downwards. He let me turn around but still left his hands on my hips. My hands went to his hair and I pulled him towards me, capturing his lips with mine. It was a sweet kiss at first and then it was as if I needed more of him. I bit down on his lip making him open them and slipped my tongue in. He happily obliged and kissed me back just as eagerly.

Jay lifted me up on the counter, his hands starting to go up my shirt causing me to shiver . He pulled away from the kiss looking into my eyes. Seeing a question in his I nodded and pulled him back to me kissing along his jaw. His hands went up further grasping my breasts tightly making me moan out.

Someone cleared their throat causing Jay to turn around and growl loudly. I was blushing like crazy and couldn't help but to laugh at that. I peeked around Jay and noticed that it was Carlos. "Oh don't mind me I was just coming to get something to eat. You know that's what we normal people do in a kitchen..." He went to the refrigerator turning his back to us.

Jay turned around and picked me up throwing me over his shoulder. I let out a little squeak in surprise and he took off running up the stairs. There were a few people in the hall who laughed at us. I heard the door slam and realized we were already in his room. He dropped me on the bed and just stood there  looking at me in wonder.

"Well that was embarrassing." I stated with a blush still on my cheeks.

Jay smirked and I felt my insides do a flip. "You know you liked it."

"Ha as if!" I said trying to sound indifferent. I gulped and looked away from him.

He laid down next to me and put his hand on my stomach drawing small circles. "You know I might  believe you if it weren't for the fact that I could smell you enjoying it." I could just hear the smirk in his voice and I blushed.

There was a bang as Amy burst through the door and jumped on the bed with us. "Aunt Lucy said it's time to get to work."

Jay rolled his eyes. "Oh joy. I sure didn't miss that."

I giggled and grabbed his hand pulling him up from the bed with me. We followed Amy outside with me tucked in under Jay's arm. Once we made it outside there were a few people doing yard work. Lucy came up to us.

"Okay Jay, you can start cutting grass and Jamie you're with me." She said with a smile pulling me off towards the flower bed. I smiled at Jay who looked nervous to leave me. "We just need to weed these flower beds and then give them some water."

"Alright that's no problem." I replied back distracted. Jay had just taken off his shirt and the sun was lighting up all of his hotness. I gulped and got to work quietly, trying not to keep staring at him. It didn't work very well because after awhile his chest started dripping with sweat making me think very dirty things indeed. I felt a tingle in my eyes and knew that they had changed to
my wolves brighter ones. Jay didn't seem to notice my dilemma as he continued to cut grass on the riding lawn mower.

"Oh hunny I don't know how y'all managed to wait this long to finish the mating process. Paul and I finished it the very first day." Lucy said with a giggle and blushed.

I got myself under control by concentrating on what she was saying. I hadn't even realized we were finished weeding. "Well I don't think I'm going to be holding off much longer..." I trailed off and looked at Jay who was now looking at me with an expression I couldn't understand. My eyes widened as I realized he heard what I said and I blushed. Jay had finished cutting the grass and was making his way towards us.

"Well hello ladies, what are yall talking about?" He asked with a smirk on his face. 'Oh you know damn well what we were talking about' I thought.

"We're just gossiping son don't worry your little head it might explode." Lucy said nonchalantly.

He lifted an eyebrow. "Uh huh... Well anyways I'm finished with everything so I was just gonna go have a shower." Jay left with a wave and smiled at me. My eyes were definately on his ass as he walked away.

What in the world is wrong with me, I've turned into a horny dog! As soon as I thought that I laughed out loud because it was actually in a literal sense.

Lucy looked at me like I was crazy as she watered the flowers. "Well what are you waiting for then hun? Go get him!"

It was as if something snapped inside of me and I was instantly over my issues and insecurities. I raced in the house and up the stairs into our room. I smiled, I liked the sound of that.. 'our'. I could hear the shower running and with my newfound confidence I locked the room door stripping down into my birthday suit.

As soon as I opened the bathroom door steam hit me and it seemed to heighten my arousal of just thinking what was about to happen. Jay peered around the shower curtain sniffing the air. His eyes widened as soon as they landed on me and he let out a small growl.

"We're ready." My wolf and I spoke together.

***********************************************************************************************************

I know it's been like extremely extremelyyyyyyyyyy loong since i've updated and I apologize :( hopefully everyone still wants to read it and I get some votes and comments? if so i'll start uploading more and if not then i'll just take the story down or something I dont know...

but the next chap will maybe be R rated or i might just do a seperate R rated chapter if some people want it? so just let me know... if not the next chapter will be after the 'mating' lol