chapter 20 part 2

haha xD im sorry for the cliffy but i wanted to make sure that yall wud b eager to read the next part!!!! soo here it is :) and sorry i didnt upload when i said i wud! i found out im pregnant :D so yay!!! lol

*********************************************

'Jamie!!!' I heard Jay's voice yell inside my head. I was thrown against the ground and a wimper came from me. It felt like one of my ribs cracked from the impact, but I just got up and shook it off being use to pain.

"Aunt Jamie look out!" I heard Amy shriek and I jumped on my stomach as a grey wolf snapped where my neck was just seconds ago. I turned around and got into a defensive position growling deeply. When I turned around there were five wolves snarling and snapping at me. There eyes were bloodshot and they looked crazed.

Still in my defensive position I took a step back towards Jay and Amy. The wolves followed my movement by taking a step foward. 'Rogue wolves' my inner wolf says to me. 'What is that?' I asked her worried about the answer. 'Werewolves that have let their inner wolves take over. But their wolves become something of a demon in a sense.'

The closest wolf, which happened to be the grey wolf, came forward first sniffing the air. Jay nudged me back and I peeked behind me to see Amy a few feet away unprotected. My wolf snarled at Jay and nudged him back towards her. He just shook his head and growled at me. He wanted to fight so I went back behind him to protect Amy. All of the wolves followed my movements not even noticing Jay. Well that is until he lunged at the grey wolf.

He quickly disposed of the grey wolf by throwing it against a tree knocking him unconscious. The others finally realized there was a threat and focused some of their attention on Jay but still keeping an eye on me. 'Why do they keep looking at me like I'm something to eat?' I asked my wolf. 'Well we are in heat if you forgot.' Well that surely made more sense.

Amy climbed on my back and clung to me tightly. I didn't mind, because I knew that she was safe. I was worried about Jay however, the wolves all started to advance on him at once. I let out a small growl which temporarily stopped them, giving Jay the advantage he needed. Jay pounced on the back of one of the wolves slashing his stomach with his sharp claws. The wolf fell to the ground whimpering.

Jay didn't spare the second wolf a glance because he was being circled by the remaining three wolves. The biggest brown wolf lunged at him and clamped his teeth on his back leg. Jay turned around and grabbed the first thing his teeth came into contact with, which so happens to be the brown wolfs' ear. He tugged hard on it and the brown wolf let go of him. Jay back kicked the wolf hard and the blow knocked him out cold.

While I was busy watching Jay take care of the other wolf, the last two were within feet of me. I growled deeply and snapped my teeth at them. They looked at each other and looked like they were about to lunge at me. I quickly slid Amy off of my back and nudged her behind the closest tree. They didn't even spare her a glance, they only had eyes for me.

I snarled at them when I knew Amy was as safe as she could be and looked them both dead in the eye. Just like Paul did the other day, they both immediately calmed and actually laid down at my feet. I tilted my head to the side and sat down just looking at them. They weren't being aggresive at all, and their eyes looked normal now. Jay finally realized what was going on now and started growling at them getting ready to attack but I just shook my head at him.

There was no way I was going to let him attack these two wolves now that they weren't doing any harm. I let out a short bark and Amy came out from behind the tree. She ran towards me and hugged me tight. "I knew you could do it Aunt Jamie. It's just like how Daddy use to tell me in the stories! This is so exciting!" She beamed. I let out a small wolfish laugh and Jay looked at me curiously.

The two wolves, a small red one and a larger tan one, never moved from their positions. Jay walked up towards me, nuzzling me and rubbing his side along my own marking me with his scent. I didn't mind it in one bit.

I sent out a forceful command telling the two wolves to shift, and within the next instant they shifted. The red one was only a teenager and the larger tan one couldn't be much older than me. The teenager had red hair and was very lanky like he hasn't eaten very well in awhile. The other man wasn't much better and he had dirty blonde hair.

'Why are you here?' I asked them.

Instantly they bowed their head down in submission. "We weren't sure if the stories were true. We wanted to be back to our normal selfs and you were the only help we had left. The reason we were rouge is because a bad man came to our home and murdered our entire pack, except the few of us who weren't there. We'd like to join your pack and kill those bastards!" The teenager said.

Jay was just sitting next to me so I nudged him with my nose. 'What do you think?'

He shrugged which looked funny in wolf form. 'It could be possible, but we'll have to speak to my father first about them... Since they did attack first.'

Oh right... I thought. 'Why did you attack us?' I asked the strangers.

The teenager rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Well your in heat..."

I snorted. It all comes down too me somehow or another. 'Alright well lets go. Leave them here. We must go talk to the Alpha.' They looked behind them and back nodding their head. 'Amy you want to ride on my back?'

She had a huge smile. "Yes please Aunt Jamie." I gave her a wolfish smile and got lower so she could climb on.

I lead us while the other two walked behind me with Jay leading the rear so they would'nt try any funny business. This is really starting to freak me out, everyday there is something new now that I'm a wolf...