chapter 23

After breakfast everyone went about their normal routines. Jay had went into his fathers office with him to talk about something alone. Apparently I wasn't invited which put my wolf and I in a bad mood. Jamie's mom, Lucy was cleaning up from breakfast so I helped her to get my mind off of it. After we were finished Paul and Jay came out of the office with worried expressions.

I looked at Jay questioningly and he just shook his head. I gritted my teeth and walked outside, he didn't follow. The two rouge wolves that I changed were outisde with two scary looking men, I'm assuming their guards. They saw me as soon as I came outside and started walking towards me. 

"Hey." I smiled kindly. "How is everyone treating you here?" I asked them curious. 

The older one rubbed the back of his neck. "As good as to be expected seeing as we attacked the future Alpha and Luna of the pack. We're sorry about that, really we are." The younger one nodded in agreement. 

"It's alright, you weren't really in your right minds at the time. But all is well now. No one got seriously injured. Speaking of, where are the other two that were with you guys?" I asked looking around, but they weren't in sight. 

They both shrugged so I directed my question to the guards. "They were still in wolf form when we brought them in, their in the holding cells. They're still dangerous to us." One said and gestured towards a cement building. 

"I'd like to go and see if I can help them please." I said and they both nodded and started leading the way. The other ex rouges walked with us. "I feel so rude, but what are your names?" I asked them all. 

The guard that asnwered me earlier spoke, "My name is Mike and this here is Mark." He gestured to Mark. 

"Well it's nice to meet you all and my name is Jamie." I said smiling and they all smiled in return.

"I'm Louis," the young ex rouge said, "and that's Thomas." He punched Thomas, the older ex rouge on the arm and he grunted in annoyance.  "So do you think you can help them like you helped us?" Louis asked me when Mike opened the door to the building.

I shrugged, "I really don't know. I hope I can, I mean it's worth a shot right?" I said uncertainly. 

Louis and Thomas both nodded and I relaxed a little. Once we were in the building there were a few more guards watching the wolves in cages. I didn't have to worry about them smelling my heat anymore since Jay and I had completed the mating bond. Mike and Mark told the new guards what we were doing and they all had their eyes on me. 

'Where are you?' Jay said in my head. I could feel him getting closer to me, but I blocked him from my mind. Something telling me he wouldn't let me do this, but I needed to try. 

Taking a deep breath I walked closer to the wolves in the cage, causing all of the men behind me to come closer as well; I knew they were worried about my safety. I disregarded them and concentrated on my wolf allowing my eyes to change as I looked into the first wolves eyes. Instantly he stopped pacing and sat down in front of me. I sent a forceful command for him to shift and after a minute he did.

The last wolf I did the same, but had to put more willpower into my command. He snarled at me and I bared my canines, that shifted on their own, at him. He tucked his tail in between his legs and let out a whimper. I tried commanding him to shift again and something in me snapped. 

'Jamie!' Jay yelling in my head was the last thing that I heard when darkness crept in. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i know i havent updated in forever, and its short but here is the next chapter!