chapter 11

Wow i'm really moving on up the what's hot list :D i really appreciate everyone who has been reading, commenting, and voting kepp it up please guys :) lol And i want to thank all of my fans current and future for fanning :3 anyways heres the story lol

Chapter 11: Jamie's POV

The car ride wasn't that long, only about two and a half hours long. It was spent with me and Jay goofing off and singing randm songs that we found on the radio. He kept complimenting my singing which I just brushed off. After all i was just goofing off... But anyways we are now going down a very long gravel road which supposedly leads to his house. There are trees, trees, and more trees on either sides of the road.

"Ugh how much longer Jay? I'm starving...", and right on que my stomach growled loudly. I blushed lightly, mentally cursing my stomach.

He just laughed at my impatience. "Only about another five minutes, maybe shorter if you speed it up." He glanced at the dashboard of my car looking at how slow I was going.

I glared at him. "I am not messing up my baby, you must be going crazy." I stated.

"Alright, alright I was just stating the obvious...Oh and don't worry about your stomach, my mom will definately feed you. Most likely over feed you." He muttered that last part.

I started getting nervous when he talked about his mom. 'I mean will she like me, or just resent me like everyone else in this world besides Jay?' He noticed my unease and placed his hand over mine that was on my stick shift, rubbing soothing circles on it with his thumb.

"It'll be alright Jamie. She's going to love you along with everyone else. Don't worry about a thing, I'll be right there by you." Jay said in a caring tone. He kept rubbing his thumb on my hand causing tingles to shoot up my arm.

I relaxed slightly until a huge house came into view. The place was at least three stories, and looked magnificent.

"Wow..." was all I could get out. I came to a stop in front of it and looked up in awe.

Jay cleared his throat. "Uh yeah... it was an old plantaion house that's been in the family forever. My father remodeled it recently. It's sort of a safe haven for the entire pack.

I looked at him curiously. "Are you rich or something?"

He looked sheepish when he answered. "Yeah a little bit, that's why my father was arranging a marriage for me. The reason why I ran away. But, since I found my mate he can't force me with anyone else."

"Oh, so that's why you ran away." I paused thinking it over. "That would really suck if you had to marry someone you didn't like. I would have ran away to." I leaned over across my cars armrest and gave him a small peck on his cheek. He looked stunned and then a big goofy grin spread across his face. "I'm glad you told me that before you brought me into the den full of wolves."

He laughed at what I said. "I wouldn't bring you in if I had a choice. Just watch out for Brittany." He shivered in disgust when he said her name.

I raised an eyebrow. "And why is that?"

He wouldn't meet my eyes, but answered anyway. "Because that's the snob I was suppose to marry... She can be a real bitch, and really wanted to be Alpha female. "

"Ahh I see... Just to warn you, I have a very short temper so you may want to keep her out of my face. Just saying." I reached behind my back and took out my gun, placing it in the glove box.

Jay was looking at me weird and I just shrugged my shoulder, not really caring to explain. I knew that if someone touched me the wrong way I wouldn't hesitate to shoot them. I'll keep my knife on my ankle just in case.

I still can't believe that I'm supposedly a wolf like Jay. That would be so awesome! I know that I'm really starting to warm up to Jay because I willingly touched him.

"Alrighty then, are you ready for this?" Jay asked me as he started getting out of the car. I threw it in park and got out confidently.

"Ready as I'll ever be..." I took his hand in mine and we gave each other a small smile before we started walkling towards the front door.

Before we could get all the way to the door it was flung open, and three guys emerged from it. The same three guys that I had shot, and thought had killed.' Well obviously not.'

"Hello Jason." They all said in unison. 'Well that isn't freaky at all is it.' I thought sarcastically. They lifted their noses in the air and inhaled deeply. The brought their heads down and their gazes leveled on me.

I gulped loudly when I saw the lust written clearly across all of their faces. "Why does trouble always seem to find me!" I yelled into the sky with my hands outstretched.

Jay finally realized what was about to happen and he burst into a ball of fur as the three men lunged towards me.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

okay!!! so  i was trying to leave a sort of cliff hanger... idk if it worked lol but i guess yall can tell me? sorry its short and boring!!!!! but this is all i cud come up with that wud lead to wat is to come lol soo please please please comment vote fan :D!!!! keep on reading guys!!! i wanna try something new...

IM NOT UPLOADING UNTIL I GET AT LEAST 40 VOTES ON THS CHAPTER :D I THINK THATS RESONALE... SO VOTE VOTE VOTE PEPS :)