Fuck What I Said!

All the really pretty dresses are pink -_- Im not a big fan of pink.. but purple is the best color in the world! ^_^ Angels dress, hopefully its not to much ------------>

Angel,

I got home and hung the dress up. I dont know what it was tonight, I just wasnt feeling my freaky self.. 

"WAIT LET ME SEE IT!" my mom grabbed the dress out the closet.

"ok well just snatch it out like that.."

"shut up, wheres the shoes and stuff?"

"behind you"

"ahhh! Those are cute! But dont fall in them"

"I wont" i sat on the bed

"you ok"

"yea"

"no your not"

"yea I am!"

"Why are you yelling?"

"im ok..."

"No your not, but i'll leave you alone"

"thank you"

She looked at me... shook her head and walked out my room. 

Maybe i just need to shower and go to sleep for now. You all no that there is something wrong with me. 

At first with me and Tyrone it was all lovely dovey stuff, I gave him my virginity and now i feel less love. -_- am I being used now? Im not worried worried about it cause I lead him on more than half the time and I do like it but I wanna be loved loved too.. and cuddle.. and do all that stuff sometimes where we can keep our hands outta each others clothes. :( 

Xavior,

.______.  No one thinks about a condom when they're about to fuck, especially me when im fucking a virgin. Plus i dont have any condoms at the moment, i need to go condom shopping  this week. 

Cameryn isnt pregnant. i didnt wear a condom but neither did I stay in that long. No worries. We did reach our climax and i even heard someone walk past my room so, well i could feel that someone was up. SO I laid on top of her quietly until I felt like it was safe to continue. but yea like i was saying, we reached our climax.. best part of it. This is ONE of my best nights ever.

(Yall no i like to fuck with peoples minds lol)

My other best night was when me and Cameryn went to the movies (not told in story) 

We went to see a movie, well not actually we sat near the back kinda in the middle. We messed half of the movie by kissing, we didnt care what anyone said, our lips stayed locked! She ended up on my lap at one point but we realized how bad we were blocking the people behind us. It was crazy but I loved it.

Shanelle,

aha I let Jake beat Josh up. He was fairly attractive I must admit but he went way to far by calling me a bitch. I dont take that from ANYONE my friends dont even call me that for play. Either I'll fight you or if its a male my bro got you.. as well as Chres and Jaden. Lets put it like this, we'll fight for each other if its that serious. 

"NOW CALL HER A BITCH AGAIN!" Jake yelled

"I love you Jake. He messed up your jaw"

"Im good though. I'll fight for my sister no matter what"

"BITCH!" Josh yelled

"GET YO ASS IN THAT HOUSE BEFORE I COME OVER THERE!" 

"THIS SHIT IS NOT OVER! I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND I WILL HAVE YOUR SISTER A NIGHT TO MY SELF. YOU'LL HEAR HER SCREAMING WHILE YOUR LAYING IN BED"