Sakaar

"Right here on the sidewalk, or right there where the building is being demolished. Great planning."
"How am I supposed to know, I cant see into the future, I'm not a witch."
"No? Then why do you dress like one."
"Hey."

"Can you two stop being so childish?"
They both stared at you, Loki rolling his eyes.
Two girls came up to Thor.
"Hi, would you mind taking a picture with us?"
"Oh sure." Thor stood behind them for the picture.

Loki rolled his eyes even harder this time.
"Start figuring out where he is."
The click of the phone noted that the picture had been taken, one of them hurried off and the other one spoke to Thor again.
"sorry to hear that Jane dumped you." And she left, following the other one.

"She didn't dump me you know. I dumped her, it was a mutual dumping." Loki patted Thor on the back as a golden ring of light surrounded Loki's feet.
He looked down at it cautiously, confused as to what was going on.
"Lokes?"
"What's this, w-w-what are you doing?"
"This isn't me."

The ring got bigger so you took a step back. The ring opened up and Loki fell through, yelping as he did.
"Loki?"
"Loki?" Thor tapped at the piece of paper that had taken Loki's place.
"That's not him Thor."
You bent down and picked up the paper, it only had an address on it.
177a Bleecker St.

"Where is that?"
"We are about to find out." You said holding Thor's hand and teleporting to the address. There was a tall building that blocked the sun in front of you. Thor walked towards it, dragging you along.
"You can let go of my hand now."
"Oh right, sorry." He dropped your hand and knocked on the door.
On the third knock you were both inside, you stood at the top of a staircase.
"Thor Odinson." A figure floated towards you and Thor held up mjolnir who was now disguised at an umbrella.
"God of thunder." The man said glancing at mjolnir.

"You can put down the umbrella." An umbrella rack appeared next to Thor and he slid mjolnir onto it.
As soon at mjolnir clinked at the bottom of the umbrella holder you were in a different spot.
"Ok I'm just going to say it, what the fuck?"
"Y/n biancasdottir, I didn't know you would be coming.
"Well it seems like you know a lot more than we do, so please explain."

The man stood with his back against the wall with his arms crossed.
Thor picked up something spiky and twiddled it in his hands.
"So earth had wizards now?" Thor pointed the spiky thing at the man and laughed slightly.
He tried to put the spiky thing back but only ended up knocking the others over, the man cringed you laughed slightly.
"The preferred term is master of the mystic arts, you can leave that now."

"Alright, wizard. Who are you and why should I care?"
"My name is Doctor Stephen Strange and I have some questions for you. Take a seat."
You were now in a different place again and sitting in an armchair next to Thor. Both you and Thor looked around at the new room.
"Tea?" Strange asked.
"Yes please."
"I don't drink tea."

A cup of tea appeared in your hand.
"There you go. Thor? What do you drink?"
"Not tea."
His cup of tea changed to a litre glass of beer.
"So I keep a watchlist of beings from other realms, who may be a threat to this world. Your adopted brother, Loki is one of those beings. And his whereabouts in the past days has been unauthorised."

"Its a worthy inclusion."
"Please get to the point."
Thor now half empty beer glass refilled itself.
"Do you want to tell me why?" Strange now leaned forward eyeing you carefully.
"We're looking for Odin. Thor's father." You said taking a weary sip of your tea.

"So if I were to tell you where Odin was, all parties concerned would promptly be sorted out?"
"Promptly." Thor repeated back to him and you rolled your eyes at how long this was taking.
"Great, then i'll help you."
"If you knew where he was, why didn't you call me?"
"Thor you don't have a phone." You reminded him.
"Yes and he wished to remain is exile."

"No I don't have a phone but you could've sent an electronic letter, it called an email." Thor said like a know it all.
"Yeah, do you have a computer?"
"No why?"
"Thor, just be quiet okay?" You patted him on the back.
"Well he is no longer in exile so if you could tell us where he is, Thor can take him home."
"Gladly, he's in Norway."

"Of course, Norse god goes to Norway." You shook your head and laughed slightly.
Strange stood up and you were in a different place, Thor spilled some of his beer while strange mumbled something about asgardian modifications and closed a book. A different place again.
"Can you cut it out?" You said starting to feel dizzy.
"Oh I don't need that." Strange mumbled again.

Strange was now on the other side of the room and Thor knocked over a few books. You both put your drinks down and walked over to strange.
"Would you stop doing that?" Thor said shaking the beer off his hands.
"Can I- I need a- just one strand of your hair."
"Let me explain something, my hair is not to be meddled with."
Strange was now behind Thor and pulled a hair out of his head.
He started doing some weird magic with Thor's hair you were suddenly falling down the stairs and then laying on top of Thor. You stood up immediately to examine what strange was doing.

"Could've just walked."
"Thor, just shush please." You shot him a dirty look. Another portal opened leading to a mountainous area.
"He's waiting for you."
"Alright."
"Don't forget your umbrella."
"Oh yes." Thor held out his hand and summoned mjolnir. Clanking was heard all through out the building.
"Sorry,"

"I suppose we will need Loki back." You reminded both of them.
"Oh yeah, right." A portal opened in the ceiling and Loki fell through, yelling.
"I have been falling, for thirty minutes."
"Lokes, are you alright?"
"I'm fine."

"You can handle him from here." Strange turned to shake Thor's hand.
"Handle me, who are you." Loki said pulling out two daggers.
"You think you're some kind of sorcerer, don't think for one minute you second rate-"
"Alright, bye bye." Strange pushed you all through the portal.

Loki stood up and you all saw Odin standing on the cliff at the same time.
"Right well, I don't think I should be here." You said taking a few steps back and letting them walk towards Odin. Loki hesitated for a second before walking with Thor.

You just listened to the birds and the waves crashing. You breathed in the scents of rain and freshly cut grass, focusing your mind around Loki. You sat in the grass and dug your fingers into the ground concentrating on the buzzing energy around you. A flash appeared in front of your eyes and you saw Asgard being burned down, you blinked away the vision. While trying to figure out what it meant you spotted Odin turning to gold dust and joining the horizon.

Thor was obviously angry as storm clouds gathered about your head. You jumped as a black portal opened behind you. All three of you changed into fighting gear stood ready. A slim lady walked out of the portal dressed in black and green.
"So he's gone. Its a shame, I would've liked to have seen that." She spoke.
"You must be Hela." Thor said back.

"I'm Thor, son of Odin."
"Really, you don't look like him."
"Perhaps we can come to an arrangement." Loki asked her.
"You sound like him."
Loki clenched his fist and locked his jaw.
"Loki, don't," you whispered.

"Kneel."
"I beg your pardon." Loki said obviously taken aback.
"Kneel, before your queen." Hela summoned a sword.
"I don't think so." Thor took a step foreword and threw mjolnir at her.
She caught it easily and just looked pleased with herself as she crushed it like it was nothing.

"Its not possible."
"Darling, you have no idea whats possible." She spoke.
"Heimdall." Loki shouted towards the sky and the bifrost opened sucking you all up into it.
Hela followed through the bifrost and one by one knocked you all out of it and everything went black.

-
"Wake up."
You slowly opened your eyes to find a woman standing above you with silver markings on her face.
"Where am I?"
"Sakaar."