Monster

A.n: hey. I haven't been feeling too great this week so this chapter gets quite dark. Its also quite long.
Grab your tissues.
Warning: eating disorder, panic attacks, slight OCD.
-
When you got to the throne room you greeted Odin plainly.
"Y/n. I was quite impressed at how you stood up for Loki. However, Loki is a criminal. And you are a measly Midgardian."

"What's your point?" You said bluntly.

"You are to break up what ever it is going on between you."
"And why would I do that?" 
"Because if you don't I will lock him up for eternity and torture him."
"You wouldn't. That's your fucking son."

"He isn't my son. He means nothing more to me than an ant that's been crushed by a boot. So do we have a deal."
"If I do, you leave him alone?"
"You have my word."
"Fine." You said your voice wavering slightly.

You left quickly, keeping your head down. No matter how much this was going to hurt him, Odin will hurt him far more. You made your way to Loki's room and saw that there were flower petals on the bed and unlit candles stood on the bedside tables. All the books were delicately placed on the shelves.

This was going to be impossible. You sat down carefully on the bed, letting tears fall silently down your cheeks. You chewed at the skin on your knuckle, making them bleed slightly.
Loki entered the room with a smile on his face.
"You weren't supposed to see this until it was fully ready." He sighed.

He spotted the tears rolling to your cheeks and his face instantly dropped.
"Do you not like it?"
You couldn't drag this out.
"No. Its horrible. The petals, seriously. Odin was right you are the stupid one. This isn't going to work. Loki I never want to see you again. So make yourself useful for once and leave me alone." You said storming out of the room and slamming the door.

Loki's POV
"... leave me alone." She stormed out, leaving me broken. There was a weight on my chest that felt like it was dragging me through the floor. I stumbled back onto the bed, letting tears drop from my eyes. The one thing, the one person who makes me feel capable of love, left as if I was dirt on the side of the road.

Your POV
You asked a maid where Thor's room was and ran there. You knocked gently on the door. He opened it and saw you sobbing, using the wall to keep you standing. He pulled your shaking body into a bear hug. You sobbed violently into his chest.

"Lady y/n. What's wrong?"
"Something happened with me and Loki."
"What did he do?"
"Nothing. I did it."

"He truly loves you. I'm sure you can fix it."
"I can't. Can we go back please? Now?"
"Of course. I'll send someone for Loki, and we will be out of here in no time."

-

You stood in the gold dome, with Thor at your side.
"He'll be here shortly."
You nodded and stared blankly at the gold wall. You heard footsteps and with each step you felt your heart breaking more and more.

"Loki are you ready?" Thor asked.
"Yeah" Loki replied coldly.
Thor nodded towards Heimdall and the bi-frost sucked you to earth.

With no one to hold on to this time, when you landed, you fell face first onto the floor. You stood up walked inside quickly, not wanting to meet Loki's broken gaze. As soon as you got your room, you got in the shower, not bothering to take off your clothes. You sat under the hot water, sobbing uncontrollably.

You started scrubbing at your skin, trying to get the feeling of the guard off you, and guilt. Your breath fastened and your chest felt like it was on fire again. Loki said next this was happening, to tell him. What do you do know? You let out a scream that made your throat raw. You punched the shower wall, making the tiles shatter and bruising your knuckle.