Bechara Arnav (II)

Hello Everyone !! Hope you had a great day ?? So as I asked in the earlier update if it would make any difference to you if Mama's character is not there in the story and many said that it wouldn't so I have decided to erase Mama's character from the story . 

****************************************************************

AFTER DINNER

All were seated in the living room . Anjali was filling her nails with the nail-polish . Dadi was drinking her milk . Nani was sitting there talking with Payal . Akash and Arnav were busy in work . Lav and NK were busy arguing on something . The only person missing was Khushi and Shyam . Shyam was in the room only for these days as he did not have time as he was a busy man . You also na .... you don't know only ....it was the after effects of having so much spicy food , given by Lav and Khushi . His work place : @ Washroom . 

Arnav was drinking a cup of hot , strong coffee as his head was paining terribly ... maybe as an after effect of lot of crying . Arnav spat his coffee when he saw something . He was coughing badly . All saw this while Akash started patting his back . NK , Lav , Payal and Akash were continuously asking him what happened and if there was any problem . But guess what Mr . Raizada's attention was only towards the stairs . Lav saw this and smirked . 

All saw his attention on the staircase and turned their heads towards his center of attention and guess what ?? All were left opened mouth as well .Khushi was coming downstairs . 

NK :(looking at Khushi) What the ??

Arnav :(looking at Khushi) That's my dialogue !!

Khushi :(standing in front of them) What happened ?? Am I looking like a ghost to you all that you are looking at me like this ?? 

Arnav :(stammering) Khushi what happened to your dress ??

Khushi : What happened to my dress ?? What happened to you Mr. Raizada ?? First of all close your mouth otherwise flies will enter your mouth . 

Nani could not control her smile while Payal turned all red due to shyness . 

[Oh God !! What day are you showing us ?? One sister is shy due to act of her other sister !!] 

Arnav was still all lost in Khushi and he still did not close his mouth . Khushi slowly came to him seductively and whispered near his ear .

Khushi : Close your beautiful mouth baby otherwise don't blame me if I did anything , IN FRONT OF ALL .

Arnav instantly closed his mouth gulping hard . Khushi smooched his lips loudly , IN FRONT OF ALL , okay she has done this before but there is an additional member ... remember ?? Dadi . 

NK , Lav and Akash were having hard time to control their laugh as Lav just told their plan to them (Akash and NK) . Anjali really wanted to concentrate on her nails but could not , but however she wanted to show that she wasn't affected so she continued with her nails , looking at Arshi with the corner of her eyes and as the result of it , the nail polish got ruined on her oh-so-beautiful nails . Arnav was still busy ogling at Khushi and Khushi smiled seeing her effect on him .

Khushi : Why are you looking at me like this ?? (posing like a model) Am I not looking sexy ??

Arnav could not answer as his eyes , brain , heart , every body parts were on Khushi so he didn't even listen to what she was saying , so is it possible for him to answer ??

NO .

A BIG NO . 

A VERY BIG NO .

Khushi was just near him but she took  a whole round of the living room to reach him . And on the way she moved her hand side by side , swinging it so much , which was not needed and the result was the whole milk of Dadi's hand was poured on her face .