Sickness and Health

Rin POV
I woke up feeling very weak and felt like my body was just tearing it self apart. I was about to lay back down but then I remembered that I promised kagome that I'd pick berries for a dessert she wants to make. I sat up quickly which was a mistake cause my head just stung with so much pain but I fought it and stood and walked to the door and headed out to meet her. On my walk my stomach turned with pain and I groaned. It wasn't my period I think it was actual sickness but it's not that type of weather nor time period. I walked a little farther before my stomach and head shot with so much pain that I fell on the ground and yelled in pain that caught some villagers attention but mostly it caught Inuyasha's attention.

"Rin what's wrong" he said kneeling beside me holding my shoulders. I tried to say something but I couldn't get anything out but a loud groan. He picked me up bridal style and brought me back to his hut to lay down. Soon enough Kagome enters the hut with herbs and medicine. I started to drop cold sweat and could barely keep my eyes open and everything that Inuyasha and Kagome was saying was muffled. I turned to my side and looked at the door and I saw a blurry setsuna and towa.

"How's mother" towa asked. Kagome shook her head giving me a sad look. I turned to face the wall and I shed a tear. I wanted to see Lord Sesshomaru ..... I needed to see him. As if on cue I felt his aura and I turned to the door as quickly as I could and tried to sit up but my body wouldn't let me. He shared some words with Inuyasha and then walked to me sitting me up then leaning me against his chest. He felt me forehead and tensed up as I was burning up.

"I think Kirinamaru did more then just sexually assaulted her. I found trace of a poison in her blood and some of his blood which is another poison. I think that he thought that if he fed rin his blood her wounds would heal but they they just made her sick." Kagome explained changing the water she was using.

Sesshomaru POV
I felt rin shift in my arms and I noticed she fell asleep. I kissed her forehead and leaned my cheek against her head. Kagome took the girls to get some herbs to bring her fever down.

"Lord Sesshomaru" I heard rin mumble and I looked down at her to see her eyes slowly open. I sat her up and made sure she could sit up on her before I left to get water. I came back and she was in a trance. I gently shook her and break her trance and she looked me in my eyes.

"What is it" I asked placing the cold rag on her forehead.

"Nothing" she replied taking my hand. She leaned forward to kiss me but when she pulled away she passes out. My eyes went wide and I grabbed her before she hit the ground. What is happening to her.

Zero POV
I smiled as I saw Sesshomaru panic as his wife passes out at my will.

"Your family will suffer no matter the cost".