Welcome back

Sesshomaru POV
I stood on a hill that stood above the village were my wife and daughters are currently resting. I wish I had more time but time has run out and we need to defeat zero and kirinmaru now but for now I must make sure my family is safe. I flew down into the hut if the human kaede. She wasn't currently home so it was just setsuna and rin sleeping. Towa is with inuyasha and kagome daughter I believe her name is moroha .

I walked up to rin and placed my hand on her cheek. The tree released the spell that kept rin in the tree and didn't give a reason to why but I'm just relieved that she is okay and I can hold her again in my arms. I heard Lady Kaeda coming as well as moroha and towa so I quickly left the hut and stared into the horizon.

Rin POV
I woke up to clattering and talking. I opened my eyes to see towa holding setsuna head in her lap and holding my hand. I smiled and sat up slowly catching her attention.

"Mom are you okay" she asked gently moving setsuna head from her lap and helping me sit up.

"Yes I'm okay honey, how is setsuna" I said moving a piece of setsuna hair from her face.

"She still hasn't woken up" she said holding setsuna hand tightly. Then I remembered that Lord Sesshomaru brought us here and I knew he was still here. I got up on my wobbly legs and walked out of the hut towards the hills. After walking for 10 minutes I found him staring at  nothing by deep in thought.

"I sincerely hope that you don't plan on standing there staring at me" he said catching me off guard. I shook my head no taking a few more steps toward him.

"You must be very angry with me. Not only were locked away in the tree if ages you missed seeing both of daughters grow up" he said turning to face me. I walked towards him with all the strength I could muster and we looked into each other eyes. It seems he was waiting for me to say something but instead I leaned up on my toes and kissed him on the lips deeply which caught him off guard. I started  falling forward but he caught me and held me close.

"If I am angry about anything it's the fact that you didn't show me any love when you saw me" I said against his lips. He gave a very very very small smile and kissed me back picking me up and putting me against a tree and we continued our make out session. I wrapped my legs around his waist and held his face in my hands.

After a few minutes we were leaning against the same tree with my head on his lap.

"Welcome back my love" he said kissing my head