They all fall down

Sesshomaru POV
I held a sleeping rin in my arms. Her sickness hasn't gotten better and she mostly stayed asleep but she refused to sleep with me near her. I looked at her face and I saw her cheeks were red from her being very hot. I placed a cold rag on her face and watched the redness fade away. She slowly opened her eyes and sat up.

"Where are the girls" she asked kinda of nervous.

"Looking for clues about Zero and Kirinamaru" I told her.

"Go find them! Zero is waiting for them to rid her" she yelled trying to stand but her legs wouldn't let her. I picked her up bridal style and flew off in the direction of the girls scent.

"How do you know that they are being lead into a trap" I asked dodging trees.

"I had a dream and now that I know my dreams aren't just normal dreams I just have a feeling" she explained. After a few minutes we heard a loud bang coming from the place my father died which made me very sick.

Rin POV
Lord Sesshomaru placed me down and told me to wait there but I couldn't shake the feeling that some else was happening so I secretly followed him. As I expected zero was fighting my children which made me very angry but there was someone else fighting them and that was the doll riku. I used my powers to see how riku was made and I figured he didn't understand anything about how love works.

"Noooo!!" Riku shouted as Zero had a very serious wound and was being held in his arms. Sesshomaru held a out of breath setsuna in his arms. I ran over to them and held setsuna hand.

"Riku listen to me I know why you think you need to kill the ones you love but that's not true . You need to protect the ones you love"I said walking closer to him. Sesshomaru tried to grab my hand but I shook it off.

"I know you love my daughter towa but you don't know why you want to protect her trust your own instincts and do what you want to do" I said kneeling beside him. Towa came forward and kneeled next to me.

"Riku please" she pleaded placing her hand on his shoulder. He shook it off and grabbed his sword and aimed it toward his throat.

"I am but a doll who was made to serve not to love. I am sorry lady towa but I must bid you farewell.....I - I love you" she said that's stabbed himself in the throat which towa screamed in horror. I fell to my knees and looked on in shock as my daughter cried.

Ring around the Rosie pocket full of posies ashes ashes THEY ALL FALL DOWN.