Kiss and Kidnapped

Sesshomaru POV
I entered the hut that Lady Kaeda let us use for the time being. Kagome and Inuyasha were spending time with their daughter and one does feel guilty about sealing them away and forcing them to give up their daughter but I needed them and Moroha to be safe and away from those insane people. Zero has been going on a rampage since she found out her spell was broken and rin was free and setsuna could dream again. Inuyasha helped Moroha with her debt and now she no longer has to work under that corps dealer. Soon enough Rin entered the hut looking kinda pale but I didn't say anything.

"Rin where are the girls" I asked catching her attention. She smiled when she saw my face and walked into my arms hugging me tightly. I was surprised at her behavior but once again didn't question it I simply just hugged her back.

"They are with the demons slayers hunting a demon that was disturbing a near by village" she answered releasing our hug. She leaned up to me and gently kissed my lips which I gladly returned holding her closer. That kissed quickly turned heated as I had her pinned against the wall. She broke our kiss and I took that as an opportunity to kiss the rest of her body, like her cheek and mostly her neck which I knew she loved the most. Soon after I gently laid her on the kilt that was in the floor and slowly took off her kimono and she took off most of my armor then opened up my kimono showing my bare chest which I knew she loved.

After a few minutes passed we were both completely naked and I was slowly entering her which caused her to gasped mostly because we haven't done this in a while. I kissed her lips and she stroked my cheek. Oh how I missed her soft touch. I started off slow and steady because I didn't want to hurt her. She pulled my head down and began kissing my neck softly which caused me to gain my speed a little. She was getting close I knew because I felt her. She arched her back when she game and rolled her eyes to the back of her head and sighed. I slowly exited her and laid beside I'm her.

Soon enough she and I fell asleep her head on my chest. I don't usually fall asleep  but something was driving me to do it and whatever it was it was evil.

Rin POV
I woke up to a evil presence and went to investigate it so I put on my kimono and left the hut. I walked to the stream and washed my face. When I turned around I was face to face with zero. I gasped and took a wide step back.

"Don't work dear no need to be afraid I'm just here to make that bastard of a husband of yours suffer" she said taking a butterfly pin from her hair and throwing it at me which caused me to black out.

"If sesshomaru wants you to be able to survive this war then I should probably unlock the power that awakened it self.....or maybe I will just kill you" zero said carrying Rin over her shoulder.

Setsuna POV
I saw zero flying off and I knew she was up to no good so I ran to the hut where I knew my father was.

"FATHER WAKE UP" I said shaking him but he didn't budge. I shook him harder and he woke up immediately sitting up so fast that my hair flew in the wind he created.

"What is it what's wrong" he said putting his swords into their sheaths.

"I saw zero flying off and I felt something off.... where is mother" I asked helping him stand.

He took my hand and led me outside where Towa and Moraha were waiting.

"Father and mother went ahead to following zero" Moroha said. Father nodded and transformed into his true form and we all climbed aboard and he immediately took off into the sky. We are coming for you mother