Setsuna's Confession

Rin POV
I was in a field picking flowers while a young towa and setsuna ran around with a young Moroha. Sesshomaru was leaning against a tree while Inuyasha was playing with the kids and Kagome was resting. It was a very peaceful moment and I loved it . Subconsciously I knew that this was a dream but I didn't want it to end. Suddenly the blue sky went dark and rain started to fall. The girls ran behind me to hide and moroha ran to her dad. Kirnamaru landed in front of us. Sesshomaru stood in front of us guarding us. Kirnamaru pulled out his sword and pointed it at and threw a huge blast.Inuyasha covered Moroha and Kagome while lord Sesshomaru stood in front of me and the girls sparing us from the blast.

I woke up with a gasp and sweat dripping from my head. I looked outside and saw the sun rising. I shook my head and stood from the bed. I walked outside and shivered when the wind blew harshly. The sun shined brightly and it rose into the sky. I felt arms wrap around my waist pulling me against a warm body.

"Does something worry you Rin" Lord Sesshomaru asked taking notice of the sweat that stuck to my face .

"Just a crazy dream" I replied turning to face him. He moved my hair from my face and admired his face.

"You know as well as I that your dreams are more than what they seem" he said but he didn't push the issue. He stayed with me while the sun finished rising and the girls woke up. I was brushing setsuna hair while Sesshomaru trained Towa with her dragon strike.

"Hey mom can I ask you something" setsuna asked.

"Of course you can" I replied as I continued to brush her hair into a ponytail.

"What is loving someone to you" she said. I stopped what I was doing and blushed.

"Well in my opinion loving someone is when you want to be near that person at all times, protect them from all things that threaten them" I explained. She sighed and leaned against my thigh laying on it.

"I think I might be in love with Hisui" she said suddenly. I widened my eyes at her statement.

"He's always been there for me and tries to protect me even though I'm physically stronger than him" she explained. I smiled and stroked her head gently.

"Then you should tell him" I said plainly.I felt her hand tighten on my kimono from her gripping me.

"Well if you can't put it in words then show him with actions" I said kissing the side of her head signaling her to get up. I watched her stand and mount kirara and head down towards the demon slayer village.

"What is it Rin" lord Sesshomaru asked walking towards me. I looked past him and saw towa talking to his mother.

"It seems our little girl is growing up" I said which confused him. I smiled and shook my head and kissed his cheek.

Setsuna POV
I landed at the demon slayer village and kirara shrunk into her small form and jumped on my shoulder resting there. I walked around saying hi to my comrades here and there until I reached the chief house.

"Chief may I come in" I asked lifting the shade a little.

"Of course setsuna" he said looking in my direction. I walked in and blushed a little when I saw Hisui who blushed when he saw me.

"What can I do for you today" the chief asked crossing his arms giving me a smile.

"I actually was hoping to talk to Hisui" I said moving a piece of hair behind my ear. Hisui nodded and followed me out to a river.

"What's up setsuna" he asked standing behind me. I clenched my hands together and I began to shake. I then remembered what my mother told me that actions speak louder than words. I turned around to face him and with a blushing face I placed my hands on his cheeks and pulled him towards me and kissed him full on the lips.

Hisui POV
As I felt setsuna soft lips on mine all I could do was stand in shock. When she pulled away I remained still.

"I'm-I'm in l-love with you Hisui" she said with a shaky voice and burning red face. I've always had a crush on setsuna but because of her toughness I've always kept that to myself but now I don't care I wanted to be with her. I pulled her by her waist and kissed her back. She was shocked at first but eventually relax and placed her hand on my cheek and pulled me closer. After a while we were resting against a tree with her laying on my lap sleeping soundly. I stroked her hair gently and pulled her closer to me. I suddenly felt a large demonic energy which reminded me of setsuna's energy and I immediately knew it was lord Sesshomaru. He landed a few feet away from us putting lady Rin on her feet.

"Hello lord Sesshomaru" I said calmly. He and lady Rin made there way over to me and setsuna who was still sound asleep. Lady Rin smiled at me while lord Sesshomaru stayed silent looking at me and setsuna.

"We came to retrieve setsuna but it seems she doesn't plan to leave anytime soon" He said.

"Well I can always bring her home when she wakes up" I said as setsuna moved closer to me. Lord Sesshomaru didn't say a word when he kneeled by us but I wasn't afraid of him. He stroked setsuna face and sighed.

"Very well then" he said standing and walking away. I was confused as it seemed he was accepting something but I didn't know what. Lady Rin made her way over to us and kneeled down close to my ear.

"He has accepted you and setsuna being together" she whispered. My eyes widened as she walked away smiling heading to lord Sesshomaru who picked her up and flew away.

Setsuna POV
I sneezed which woke me up from my slumber. My eyes adjusted to my surroundings and I saw it was already sunset. I sat up and stretched and looked at Hisui who was also asleep against the tree. I smiled as I shook his shoulder which he woke up to my touch.

"Oh your awake" he said rubbing his eyes. I blushed slightly and nodded standing up and helping him up as well. I was about to walk toward kirara but he pulled me back and and kissed my lips which I returned.

Sesshomaru POV
I was carrying a sleeping Rin back to bed when I sensed setsuna demon energy. I placed Rin into her bed and walked out to meet her. I saw the demon slayer fly off on the cat demon and setsuna waving at him as he left. My little girl really has grown up.