Disobey

Rin POV
I held my head as I kept receiving visions of setsuna lying dead on the ground and towa being consumed by hate and sadness. I couldn't find a vision that showed me that they would be okay. I held my head tighter and tried to keep looking. I was so focused that I didn't notice Inuyasha standing in front of me.

"Take me home" I begged him and he nodded picking me up and racing back to my hut where sesshomaru was waiting anxiously. Inuyasha handed me to sesshomaru who brought me inside the hut where Kagome and lady kaeda were waiting with herbs and cold water. Sesshomaru placed me down and placed my head on his lap. Kagome placed a cold rag on my forehead while Lady Kaeda crushed herbs .

"What's happening to her" Inuyasha asked holding down my arms to keep me from moving around. I shifted in Sesshomaru lap and I tried to sit up but he pulled me down.

"I think she reviving too many visions at once and that might damage her mind mentally" Kaeda said resting her hand on my forehead.

"Maybe we can see what she sees..... sesshomaru can you do it" kaeda said putting the crushed herbs into the water. He nodded and then placed my head to rest on his forearm and then placed his lips on mine.

Sesshomaru POV
I placed my lips on rin's and received the visions that were doing harm to her and I was horrified. If kirinamaru even thinks about laying a hand on any of those girls then he will face my fury. Before I could pull away a vision of rin being consumed by her mind which scared me more then anything. I pulled away as rin visions began to cease. She slowly fell into unconscious but I shook her awake.

"Do not fall asleep yet" I said poking her cheek. She grabbed my finger and leaned against my chest wrapping her arms around me.

"These herbs should help with her headaches" Lady Kaeda said lifting Rins head and put the cup to her lips. She drunk as much as she without choking. Her eyes stopped glowing and her face calmed down. Setsuna and Towa walked in as Rin fell asleep.

"We found Kirinamaru should we proceed and go after him" Setsuna asked. I thought about it and then looked at rin. Her visions have been right every time so why doubt them now.

"No you two shall remain here with your mother. Inuyasha and I will handle Kirinamaru" I said placing Rin in Kagome arms as I stood along with Inuyasha.

"But father I don't understand. The tree of ages said before you can't defeat him why not let us do it" towa said confused. I chose not to answer he question as Inuyasha and I left in pursuit of Kirinamaru.

Towa POV
Father and uncle took off but I was still confused on why we couldn't go. After lady Kagome and granny Kaeda left mother was sound asleep.

"Setsuna should we go after father" I asked her. She looked at me and I saw the answer in her eyes. We both grabbed our weapons and left the hut kissing our mother and we went.

Zero POV
I watched as the daughters of sesshomaru walked out of the safety of their hut and headed off in my brothers direction.

"Now now princesses you shouldn't disobey your father" I said smiley as I took off on the opposite direction. Kirinamaru can handle this himself. I will do my own thing from now own.