You and Me

*Warning contains smut. If you do not wish to read please wait for the next chapter. As always enjoy*

Sesshomaru POV
I stared at the stars sparkling in the dark sky. Rin was sleeping peacefully for once and no dark dreams haunted her and I was grateful for that. The girls once again was spending the night at Inuyasha house.  The days have been peaceful. Neither Kirnamaru nor zero have shown their faces to us which I am very pleased about. I heard Rin groan in her sleep and I immediately turned to her. I stood and walked to her kneeling by her. She must be receiving a vision while she is sleeping. I placed my hand and her cheek directing her face towards me and I placed my lips on hers seeing the vision she is.

It was a bitter sweet vision with my family living happily together peacefully which I know she longs for. I pulled away as she began to open her eyes.

"Lord Sesshomaru" she said in a tired voice as she sat up rubbing the sleep from her eyes. I moved her hair from her face as she stretched. It was still quite dark outside so one does wonder why she is awake.

"I saw the vision that you have just received. Is that what you long for Rin" I asked. She looked at me surprised but that subsided as she knew I was right.

"You know in this era that might not be possible" I said sitting closer to her. She refused to make eye contact but I didn't pressure the matter.

"It's just a vision Lord Sesshomaru there's a possibility that it might happen and it might not" she finally responded. I knew she wanted for us to live in my peace but that wasn't in the cards for us not at the moment. I was deep in thought that I didn't even notice Rin taking off my fur from my shoulder.

Rin POV
I knew he wanted the same dream I did and is willing to anything to make it happen. His body was tense so I decided to help him like he always helped me.

"What are you doing" he asked looking in my direction.

"Shhhh just relax. I'm gonna take care of you like you take care of me" I said stroking his cheek gently. I gently took off his armor leaving only his kimono. I placed his sword near the wall and gently sat on his lap straddling his waist. I slowly pulled his clothing off his shoulder as he just stared at me. I leaned forward and kissed his shoulder making my way up to his neck then his lips. I kissed his lips slowly as he placed his hands on my waist. I began taking off my own kimono letting it drop to my waist. I began pushing him back on the futon. He tried to sit up but I wouldn't let him. I then leaned my face down a little quick and crashed my lips onto his and kissed him which such love and passion. He placed his hands on my back and stroked it with his claws. Suddenly he flipped us over never releasing my lips from his. He pulled off the rest of my kimono leaving my completely naked. I returned the favor and took off his as well leaving us both naked. He pulled away from my lips and headed toward my neck kissing and biting leaving marks.

While he was tearing away at my neck I found his "thing" and placed it at my entrance and when he least expected it I push it in and let out a loud moan. I also heard him moan a but it was very very low. He pushed in and out starting off slow. I stroked his back gently and kissed his shoulder. We went on until he fell asleep next to me. I smiled and kissed his cheek then slide from his arms and went to the river to get clean. I soaked in the water under the moonlight and stars. I unknotted my hair and just stared up. I felt a shift in the water and looked to see Sesshomaru swimming towards me. I met him half way and swam into his arms.

"Lord Sesshomaru? Will you and me be together forever" I asked looking up into his eyes. He hugged me tighter and kissed my head resting his cheek against my hair.

"You and me will always be a team no matter what" he replied.