Recovery

Rin POV
Darkness is all I saw but I felt something warm. I slowly opened my eyes that were being blinded by the light coming through the door. Once my eyes adjusted I looked around the room to see Inuyasha and moroha sleeping in the corner, towa and setsuna laying on a kilt and Kagome was sleeping next to me. I looked up and saw that I was laying on lord Sesshomaru with his moko komoko wrapped around me and to my surprise he was also sleeping.

"Lord Sesshomaru?" I said shaking his shoulder wincing from the pain in the my stomach. He opened his eyes in a flash most likely a habit of his. After he was done looking around he looked down at me and his eyes glowed with such love and passion. He brought his hand to my cheek and stroked it gently.

"How long was I sleeping for" I asked placing my hand in his.

"A few days" he responded kissing my head helping me sit up. I groaned from the sharp pain in my side growing bigger as I moved. When I got to comfortable position I pulled up my kimono to see a stitched up knife wound in my stomach. Then I started to remember what happened during the battle. I can't believe Kirnamaru tried to kill me like that. I heard the twins waking up as well as Inuyasha and moroha .

"Mom your awake" setsuna said getting up and running to me hugging me gently but tightly with towa soon following suit. Moroha joined the hug and I smiled feeling at peace. Inuyasha kissed my forehead and left with a sleeping Kagome and smiling moroha out the door.

"I hate to leave you mother but we have demon slayer work to do" towa said grabbing there weapons and heading out the door with setsuna following close behind.

"I shall go to lady kaeda to get herbs for you wound" Sesshomaru said making his way to stand but I grabbed his hand tripping on the step that was there. Before I hit the ground Sesshomaru caught me in his arms.

"Please don't leave me here alone. I'm scared" I said with tears in my eyes.

"What's there to be afraid of Rin nothing will hurt you" he said placing me on his lap.

"Even though the girls killed zero I still feel .... Off. Like in my dreams I have nightmares about her and it scares me" I said as a single tear slid down my cheek. I closed my eyes my whole body shaking in fear as I felt a warm touch on my cheek and I opened my eyes to see Sesshomaru wiping away the tears that fell from my eyes.

"Lord Sesshomaru I- " he interrupted me by placing his lips on mine. I don't know what it is but the feeling of his lips on mine brings me such comfort and peace.

Sesshomaru POV
As I placed my lips on hers she stopped shaking and her body began to glow white. I pulled away from her lips kissing both of her cheeks and then forehead.

"I will never let anybody hurt you again" I said looking into her eyes. She smiled that smile that made my chest warm up. She laid her head on my chest and fell back asleep. I placed her back under the blanket and waited for the smile to appear on her face meaning she wasn't suffering from any nightmares. I am determined to keep that smile on her face and to make the dreams she craves for comes true. Even if I have to work with Kirnamaru to do that I will.