The Dreams I Remember

Rin POV
I watched as setsuna slept peacefully on my lap. She had a bad dream last night and I was the only one here so I comforted her until she fell into a peaceful sleep. I stroked her hair and smiled as she snuggled closer into my legs wrapping her arms around my waist. Sesshomaru came into the hut and I shushed him as he didn't see setsuna.

"How long has she been sleeping" he asked kneeling down too stroke her cheek with his finger.

"Not long but she did wake up last night from a bad dream" I said. He didn't say anything like usual but I knew he heard me.

"Where's Towa" I asked.

"She is helping Moroha with her debt" he said as he started to grab setsuna from my lap and pick her up bridal style carrying her to a pelt. He took her moko komoko from around her shoulder and put it under her head for he to rest on. I walked behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I wonder how she felt without having any dreams to look forward while I on the other hand had nothing to do but dream" I said kissing his cheek and walking away but grabbed my hand and turned me around back towards him.

Sesshomaru POV
I wanted to know more about her time in the tree and what dreams she had. I made setsuna was settle before I led Rin outside towards the small river where fish were jumping in and out the water. Rin sat down with her feet dangling in the water. I sat next too her crossed legged.

"What kind of dreams did you have while you were under that spell" I asked her. She looked at me shocked but sighed after.

"I don't remember most of them but the ones I remember are the ones that were more like my wishes" she said sadly kicking the water with her feet.

"Well what were your wishes then" I said moving a piece of hair behind her ear.

"What life would have been like if you and I were the ones to raise our children" she explained pulling her feet back from the water. I turned her head towards me and looked into her eyes. She leaned towards me and captured my lips in hers. I didn't kiss her back right away so she put her hands on my cheeks and pulled my head closer to her making me surrender to her and kiss her back .

She pushed me down on my back with all her strength and climbed on top of me but before he could do anything I flipped us with lighting speed which caused her to be surprised.

"My lord..... I always saw your face in the dreams that I remember" she said kissing me again.