Is it a boy.. a girl... twins or triplets?

Wow guys i cant believe im already at 400 and somthing votes...  i swear you guys are so amazing. I love you guys so much. I have come along way and thank you guys for following the motto and i jus appreciate u guys so much! Thank you guys and hope y'all enjoy the chapter.. <3 <3

   Lexi P.o.V.

My eyes shot open to the sound of the front door slamming. I knew Julian and Indi had got into it and i hate to get off topic but a nigga can never get no sleep in this house. I mean some one is always yelling, someone is always over, and someone is always smoking weed. I swear i need to get my own place. But on top of that the baby is moving and I'm hungry as fuck. I got up the bed and walked out my room and into the kitchen. Bri was wide awake watching Lock down on Bet and Julian was right beside him with a blank stare. I opened up the refrigerator and grabbed my left over Chinese food and heated it up. After the microwave beeped i took out my food and sat at the kitchen table and began eating it. Julian was still looking at the wall with a blank stare. I mean i feel sorry for him. He been with indi since the rangers even started. But i mean every thing happened for a reason.. i think. I finished up my Chinese food and joined bri and ju ju on the couch. 

"wassup little cuz?" Bri greeted me.

"Nothing trying to chill with yall." I replied.

"Oh so you want to chill with the true O.G's?"

"no duh bri!" 

He nodded his head and his red droopy eyes went back the TV. This nigga stay high. I looked at Julian and my heart began to ache as tears dropped from his eyes. I reached over and gave him a hug. He let me hug him from a maxium of 3 seconds before he pushed me off him and got up. He disappeared around the corner and his door slammed afterwards.

"Damn lil bro is taking this shit too heart." Bri said.

"Bri.. they have been dating for TWO years. Of course he is going to take this break up hard. He loved this girl and was fateful."

"True.. but like too short said You cant trust no-"

"Don't say it!"

"bi-"

"Bri I'm not playing."

"ich!"

I began punching him in the arm.

"females are not bitches we are normal people that make mistakes." I stated.

"What ever...  imma take him to the hottest club and find him a bomb ass broad."

"OK Brian what ever you say..." I said rolling my eyes. May he doesn't know the difference between Bitches and real women.

                         Corahn Lockridge P.o.V

I herd my sisters sobs through the wall. She was heart broken. But, yet she still made the mistake that shes just going to have to face. I looked up to Dominick. I thought he was swagged, cool, and just everything that i wanted to be. WRONG! That nigga lowered my sister into have sex with him so he could fuck her relationship up with Julian and have her come back to him. I swear trifling nigga these days. He sobs got louder and louder. I could tell she was talking to bee bee on the phone because she was mumbling different things. But Then again Indigo's problems are far from my mind. I'm still thinking about Lexi and our baby. How am i going to afford a baby right now. I mean i have no fucking job and i already gave her every last penny i saved. I took out my weed stash from my drawer and began to roll up. After i rolled up, i lit up the blunt and blow smoke from my nose and mouth. I got so experienced that i learned different tricks in smoking weed. I promised self i would stop though. But now isn't the time. I did a couple of more hits and puffs before i put it out and and put the rest of my stash back where i had it. Suddenly there was a knock at my door. I tried to wave the smoke away ,but it just wouldn't go any where so i said fuck it and opened the door. It was indi. He eyes were puffy red and her voice sounded of sorrow.