Im Back!

Hey guyss!!! sorry it has been like a whole 2 weeks since i have been able to write. I mean i have been so busy!! But im on now. But any ways im going to make another book called FAN of a Fan but its going to be on hold until im done with this book and the sequal. So guys keep an eye on that one. I want to give a shout out to my new fans and my commenters and readers <3 i love u guys :) But i want guys to continue Reading, Commenting, and Telling your friends about my story... Thank yall and enjoy :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"NO CORAHN I CANT BE WITH YOU!" I screamed.

"please baby! Im in love with you! i cant live with out you!" Corahn pleaded. The way he said what he said sounded scripted to me and i found it hard to believe what he was saying to me was real. He was on his knees holding my waist and smothering his head into my thighs.

"Corahn, like for real get off me." i said calmly. I herd his sobbs that made my pants wet with his tears. Begging me to come back to him. But i really couldn't. My past. My heart, and my soul wouldn't give him the time of the day. I began getting annoyed, and with all my strength and power. I pushed him off of me and his head hit the floor, making a loud "thump". Corahn stared up at me with fury in his eyes. His veins bulged out and his neck and his hands began to ball up into a fist. I began to run as fast as i could out into the open outside. Their were no houses, no trees, no people. Just me and him. I t seems as if there was no reason to run any more. There was no road. Corahn had finally caught up to me. he stood still with a knife in his hand. He began coming closer.

"CORAHN PLEASE!!"

"Please what! I GAVE U MY FUCKING HEART AND YOU CRUSHED IT! SO IM GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"WHAT ABOUT THE BABY! CORAHN!"

"Ill kill it to."

I began to drop down to my knees and scream. But no matter how loud i would scream it would only come back as an echo. Corahn now stood in front of me. He grabbed my hair and threw me to ground. He then grabbed my neck and whispered in my ear.

"say your fucking prayers!"

The knife got closer and closer to my neck, and before i knew it he slit my neck. I let an ear curling scream.

I woke up in a cold sweat. The sweat rolled down from my forehead, and down my cheek. I rose up from bed and began feeling my neck to check and make sure my nightmare wasn't my reality. Fortunately my nightmare was just my nightmare. After this i will never be able to look at Corahn the same. I look at the clock that sat on my night stand and it read 7:32 am. "oh shit!" i exclaimed quietly jumping out my bed. I ran to my bathroom, turned on the hot water and walked back to my room to pick out my clothes (http://www.polyvore.com/pretty/set?id=59932963&lid=1959733). I laided them on my bed and ran back to my bathroom. I quickly undressed and hopped in the shower. I quickly washed up, Got out the shower and began brushing my teeth. After that i ran back to my room like a track star. I put on my underwear and bra, and Victoria secret lotion (http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=60985054). I slipped on my clothes and went into the bathroom to straighten out my hair. i straightened it until it was straight enough. I put my flat iron away and then walked back to my room, slipped on my heels, grabbed my phone and walked to Julian's room to ask for a ride to school i quietly knocked on the door and the unexpected open the door.

"wassup?" Lang asked.

"Is ju up"? I asked

"Nope we had a late night."

"doing what?"

"Studio business shawty." He laughed playfully punching me.

"Shut up Lang!"i laughed playfully slapping him.