Back home.

*Lexi's P.o.v*

As the clock was ticking and a day passed me and baby Corahyn was able to finally come home. Julian and Brian moved all my stuff back home where i belonged with out any drama. I layed in my queen sized bed breast feeding Corahyn. God this shit hurts! I wanted to scream but i didn't. I filliped through the channels looking for something good to watch. Finally i gave up and told myself what ever channel i land on next i would watch. The show i began to watch was the marathon of Honey Boo Boo. I loved that little girl. I watched laughing at almost every thing they said and began to miss Georgia. I missed the atmosphere, the southern hospitality, the good cooking that i used get from the neighbors who knew my situation but wouldn't take me in. She was a sweet lady about in her mid 50's when i left, she had glowing brown skin, straight white teeth, snow white hair, and a thick southern accent. She also had a candy shop which all the kids would go to after school. Ms. Belle was what i called her. She didn't take me because she had too many kids that she had took in, i think 13 kids at the most.. and her house wasn't that bad. Hell none of our houses was that big. She knew my mom was on drugs and she knew that all i needed was a little help. Cutting into my thoughts a few knocks at my door. I thought it was corahn considering her was suppose to be here a few hours ago with some baby formula. But Langston was the who popped in with a couple of my boxes in my hand. He looked as if he was struggling.

"You ok over there?" I asked chuckling.

"Yeah girl, what the hell you got in these damn boxes?" Lang asked dropping the boxes in the middle of the floor and then came towards me. He plopped down on my bed and faced towards me rubbing my leg.

"Ugh what are you doing?" He said moving my leg.

"Don't act like you don't like it." He said trying to catch my leg.

We both began laughing but then we got serious. I took Corahyn off my boob pulled up my bra.

"BOOBIES THOE!" Lang exclaimed.

"Shut up you act like you never seen boobs in you life." I said burping Corahyn.

"Not ones as big and red as yours."

I shook my head laughing.

After 5 minutes of burping she finally burped and i was able to wrap her up in her blanket and cradled her.

"Has she opened her eyes yet?" Lang asked moving closer to see her face.

"Yeah a little bit her eyes are like a hazel brown."

"Oh." He stroked her cheek.

"Yeah her eyes might change when she gets older."

"Ohhh ok."

"Yeah but was Corahn at home when y'all went over there to get my stuff."

"Yeah he was all dressed up and he told Indi he was going over somebodies house but i cant remember what the name was."

"Wow he was suppose to be getting me baby formula and spending time with his daughter."
"Are y'all still together?" He asked.

"We are just trying to work it out for Corahyn's sake."

"Have you ever herd of Co parenting?"

"Yes but i don't want my daughter to grow up in a separated home.. I know how it feels not to know my father."

"But dont you want to be happy?"
"Yes but its a sad life seeing half of the kids at your school being picked up by their father or mother.. or having to sit in the back of the classroom waiting for the teacher to give you a ride home but she has to do parent teacher conferences and you see all those moms and dads coming in with dresses and suits but my mom was too cracked out to even remember that i was at school."