we are young...

Lexi's P.O.V..

Nothing happened between Jason and I. I mean sexual wise, it was just a little kissing and that was absolutely it! I also talked to Langston this morning. He was his normal self as always. Always giving me advice about something, that something that is nothing. I don't even know why he gets so mad when he finds out that another guy. I mean i like Langston a lot but we are in two different places doing two different things and mine consist of living the single life. I'm know I'm not perfect. I also know that nobody is.. I want to learn from my mistakes. I want to crawl before i walk. I want to make my own decisions.. i mean i am young right?

      Earlier when i got off the phone with Lang I was half way back to sleep when my soon to be step brother came into my room convincing me to come to a party with him. I gave him the reasons why i felt like i shouldn't go with him and those reasons were A: i went out yesterday. B: I have a child. C: i don't trust no one enough to keep my even if I'm gone for a couple of hours. 

"Please Lexi, i mean who wants to be in the house on a friday night!" Antoni begged and pleaded.

"A person who has kids." i replied.

"Come on now, i know you have someone you trust well enough to watch your baby."

"Well... god isn't on earth as if right now so no i have no one i can trust."

"Lexi, forreal stop playin!"

"Im so serious." With a solid tone.

"Don't you have a little sister.."

"I do."

"Im pretty sure she has nothing to do just check in with her and see if it cool."

"alright we'll see."

"Alright tell me what she said." Antoni said heading out the door.

"I guess.." I said slowly drifting off to sleep.

---------------------------

Once i was able to close my eyes they were quickly opened by Corahyn's cries. I turned over to my night stand which had my cell phone sitting on it. I grabbed my phone and read that it was 10:35. I placed my phone back on the night stand and got up to grab corahyn. I rocked he in my arms to calm her down as i headed out my room and down the stairs to grab her bottle out the fridge. Once i made down the stairs, everyone was in the kitchen either reading the news paper, talking, or eating. I don't really care about being included in anything they do because i really don't like anyone sitting at the table accept Antoni so i didn't say goodmoring. I grabbed her bottle out the fridge and heated it up. 

"Goodmorning." A voice from behind me said. I knew excatly whose voice it was, My mother, the one i hated the most. But not as much as her rapist of a husband. I ignored her.

"Don't you hear your mother talking to you!" My mothers husband exclaimed.

"Don't you have little girls to be touching." I busted him out. I grabbed her bottle and headed up the stairs. I cant believe yelled at me like he was my father! I slammed my door and plopped down on my bed. I put the bottle into my Corahynn's mouth( i made a mistake in the previous chapeters, Corayhnn is actually 1 month old and the date is is the end june..) 

As i fed Corahynn I texted my little sister Aliyah to see if i she was cool with watching her niece tonight. I promised her i would pay her twenty if she watched her and she agreed so now i have a baby sitter. Once Corahyn was finished eating I burped her and then put her back in her crib where she quickly went back to bed. I then sat back on my bed with my back against the head board. I unlocked my phone and went to my messages. Corahn was the last person i text ed and probably the last person i want to see when i get back to Cali. I clicked on the name after his which is Ali.