Someone like you<3

(tag em in by the rangers plays)

 i stood there observing the movement these people did. This movement is something called "jerking". I'm new to California so i was very unsure about everything thing. But first off let me tell you about me. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

okay so the name is Lexi Gains. I'm 16 years old and I'm a Junior in high school. i moved from Atlanta, Georgia  to California. My mom started back on drugs and i had no where else to go. The social worker came to my moms cracked out house and told me she found me a place. at that time i was ready to pack my bags and go. after all the court dates it was finally official that i was moving to Cali. My cousin is Julian Alexander Goins the leader and Creator of jerking group The Rangers. But anyways enough with the sob stories cause these green eyes don't cry no more. I'm 5,2, i have dark brown natural curly hair that came right about to my shoulders but when straighten its to the middle of my back, mi body is average (not to skinny not to fat), some people say that i look like Lauren London with green eyes. I agree.. i do like Lauren London. But enough about me lets get back to the story.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 i continued observing nodding my head to the loud base coming from Auntie Tammy's car. she stood video tapping the jerk movement. But suddenly i felt a short of breath when i saw him. Carmel skin, almond brown eyes,long pretty eye lashes, big full red lips that made my lips quiver, he's about 5,11, he's tatted up, and his swag is on point. I just stood studying him like a test. I suddenly looked over to see a girl about my height but 2 inches taller, short curly hair, banana colored skin but a little bit lighter. The girl just stood there glaring at me with her hand crossed. Her glare didn't intimidate me at all.. As she glared i gazed at him. Finally after he was done Julian jumped in. Me still studying him seen something that would would break my chance in ever talking to him.

Thank you for reading please comment.... please rate my story.. i will be a fan of you if you would be a fan of me and dont be afraid to give me feed back trust me i love feed back! also the more fans and dedicated readers the faster the chapter would be posted