Bed Peace

"Thats that shit man!" Jason yelled while laying on his stomach, moving the PS controller rapidly, and yelling at his basket ball players on 2K. He was playing online with my brother. I, However, was laying on top of him scrolling down my Instagram news feed. I seen a picture of Ant and Djaay and in the caption it said " Free my brother man.." with a crying emoji. I commented under the picture and said " Yes free him.." with a heart emoji and a crying emoji. Minutes later Ant commented "Text me... i gotta update you on some shit.." with my at name after it. Directly after that i texted Ant.

"Hey!!" I texted.

"Hey, how are you bestfriend?" He answered.

"Im good and you?"

"Im tryna stay up..."

"Wassup, whats going on?"

"Man... the shit i gotta tell you well leave you.. astounded."

"Well tell me already damnit!" I typed fast and hard as hell.

"Why is you typing so hard?" Jason said looking back at me with a cute confused face.

"play yo game boy!" I looked at him laughing.

"Yeaaaah alright." He smirked and went back to his game.

I turned my attention back to towards my phone. Once i unlocked my phone there was a semi long paragraph stating how after Corahn and Taylor broke up, Ant hooked up with her, fucked her raw, and now shes having his kid..but... she doesn't want to have it and wants to get an abortion but Ant doesnt believe in abortions and is taking the initiative to take care of it. I commend Ant for stepping in and trying to be the father the Corahn never was. As for Taylor, that one cold hearted bitch who doesn't care about anyone nor anything but herself. I texted Ant excatly what i said and he replied...

"Right... man but im stressing about money and shit but i know ill get through this and raise my child to be better than his/her mother and father!"

"I know thats right!" I said relating to what Ant was saying. I totally feel what hes saying. I want Corahynn to be better than her parents.. i mean look at me. Sitting here putting a dude before my child. Leaving her with my mother knowing that i dont fully trust her. Look at her father, pothead dead beat! I dont want my daughter to ever end up like either of us and thats why i have to do better.. but for now..

"Yeah have you talked to Djaay?" Ant texted back.

"No not recently... why whats going on." i started to feel scared.

"Man.. Lex if he doesn't beat this case his facing life or the death penalty.. He just met up with his lawyer and his lawyer was basically saying that the court got a hold of his phone conversation with you saying he didnt actually kill his father and the other guys phone conversation with his girl saying he killed the father which makes a big break in the case cause not they might can charge him with 2nd degree murder and then he can take a plea deal which makes his sentence as short as 2 years or so.. so pray for bruh.. and please Lex just call him... he needs you.."

My heart nearly dropped... He needs me and i basically abandoned him. I feel awful...

"bro i will... im not about to leave him hanging like that and as soon as i get back down there im going to visit him.. i promise." I replied.

"You better!"

"I will...."

And after that last text... i put my phone down and started to kiss on Jason's neck.

"Babe stop tryna get freaky while im trying to play my game.." He said focusing on 2k. Its only been a few weeks down here and i feel like I already have a connection with Jason. Like he makes me feel different than with any guy i messed with. Langston... yeah he's a sweet heart and would literally die for me but i mean he's always busy being a rapper and doing rapper shit and i already know he's going to get even busier when i come back so i need to feel this attention now. Corahn... well feelings for him are non existent. Jason... although he smokes and sells drugs.. he knows how to treat me. He makes me feel like im on top of the world and im untouchable... I like to feel that way cause growing up, aint nobody showed me any type of love like that.

I got off of him and sat against the headboard with my arms crossed and my lip poked out. After a few seconds of sitting there with and attitude he looked back and smirked.

"My baby got an attitude?" He said laughing.

I rolled my eyes.

"Alright baby ill be done with this game just give me 5 more minutes."

I sighed and nodded. I then grabbed my phone and started playing Prettiest Girl by Tamar Braxton from youtube. After a while he finally turned off his game and crawled towards me and laid his head in my lap.

"i won." He said smiling.

"Thats good babe." I said typing away on my phone.

He grabbed my phone out my hand and put it on the night stand.

"Babeeee I was looking for music.." I whined.

"Nooope.. now it time for 'us' time" he said getting up and kissing my lips.

"Ok" I said in between kisses. Are lips suddenly departed and he sat against the headboard. Immediately after he sat against the headboard and got on top of his straddling him. We began kissing some more and at that moment I started feeling some type of way. The kisses started getting more intense and my fingers started traveling up his wife beater while his traveled inside my Nike shorts and to my ass. He sudddenly pulled away.

"Are you sure you wanna do this?" He asked staring me deeply into my eyes.

I nodded.. I was ready.. now is the time.

A/N: Kind of a wack chapter... i promise next one will be way better and longer! Dont give up on me.. i got yall.