Life is a beach im just playing in the SAND

Lexi Gains P.O.V

   Its been at least 2 weeks since i talked to to Corahn or shall i see he has talked to me. I've seen him in the hall but i mean all he does is look at me, look at my stomach and keep it pushing. It seems as if he has no love for me no more. I was kind of afraid this was going to happend. Because if you think about it, if he is not going to love me then that means he is not going to have no love for our child. But anyways the damn kiss is stuck in my head. I'm talking about the kiss with my "best friend" Djaay. I don't know what in the hell had go into me! I mean i guess i was lonely, insecure, and at the moment i felt comfortable. I don't know how to tell him that i just wanna be friends with him. Or do I? 

      Dajaay p.o..v

October 31st...

"Bro.. I don't believe you!"Ant exclaimed through my cell phone.

"nigga! We kissed no lie!"I replied.

"My nigga she wont even let me touch her ass!"

"cause your a nasty nigga!"

"nah im a playa! i be pimpin these hoes!"

"i bet.. but bro i gotta go, i will see you at school."

"alright.."

I hung up my phone and ran down the stairs where my mom and sister was waiting for me. My mom is white and my dad is black and native. I have three sisters and no brothers. The oldest is Amanda, she is 20 years old with 2 kids my niece and nephew Alijah (girl) 1, and Jay'lyjah (boy) 4. I am the the 2nd to youngest. My second sister is Laylah she is 18 and she is pregnant and she goes to UCLA and my youngest sister is Nilah she is 12 and annoying as fuck! 

"are you ready?" My mom asked grabbing her car keys of the black marble counter top. I nodded my head as i slowly walked down the stairs. 

"Hurry up I'm already late!" Nila yelled.

"If your late, then shut the hell up!" I yelled. 

"Djaay watch your mouth!" My mom yelled breaking up our little argument.

I walked out the house and into the garage and into my mom's car. I of course got passengers seat of the car while my mom got in the front and my sister got into the back seat. We pulled out the garage and my mom began driving. My mom is 5,4, pink lips(not too big not too small), slanted eyes, tan white skin, hazel eyes, and a smile that would light up the universe with her beautiful creases.

"so who is Lexi?" My mom asked smiling.

" uh shes a friend." i said.

" ummm..."

( at school..)

My mom dropped me off in front of the school and right off the bat i spotted Ant flirting with a freshman. I got out the car and walked over towards the stares where he was. 

"wassup bro!" i said doing our manly hand clap.

"you look hella fresh." He said looking at me up and down.

"YOU DO.. !"The freshman agreed.

"well you know.!"

"are you single."

I looked at her for the longest before answering her.

"Girl you are old enough to be my little sister."i said laughing.

"Aye but have you seen Lexi anywhere?"i asked ant.

"Yeah she was looking for you too."

"who is this Lexi girl everyone is talking about."