birthday bash brawl prt2

"YOU HERD ME NIGGA!" Corahn said. So close i could feel his spit against my face. Suddenly my anger began to rise up.I was torn as to if i could kill this nigga or if i should walk away. My hand, had a mind of its own as it balled up into a fist and connected to his face. I hit him so hard that i could feel the bones in my fist collapse and corahn nearly falling to the floor. He stopped to wipe the blood off his mouth and began to charge at me with his fist balled up. All i remembered was me whopping his ass and storming out the party.

      _________________Lexi P.O.V________________

"DJAAY! DJAAY! BABY WAIT!"  I have no clue what was going on! One minute he was getting me a drink and the next my bf and baby daddy are scrapping over something that corahn said. I grabbed djaay's wrist begging him to stay! But all he could do is turn around and say.

"LEX YOU FUCKING LIED! I CANT TAKE THIS ANYMORE.. ITS OVER.." He couldn't even look me in my eyes. He yanked my hand off his wrist and he kept it moving. I watched him disappear into the dark parking lot. My heart completely stopped beating and i fell to my knees. I felt my face feel with embarrassment as everyone lined up out side. 

"LEXI! LEXI!"  Julian screamed my name as he cut through the crowd. Langston wasn't far behind me. 

"Lexi, get up!" He said as he tried his best to lift me up off the ground.

"Jules take me home please." I begged. 

"ok, let me go get my keys, dont move." He walked back into the crowd. As i stood there, in the middle the parking lot looking like a mess. The attention was shortly taken off me. 

"Heres some birthday cake you fat bitch!" Monica yelled. through a small hole i could see Monica hitting Taylor in the face with birthday cake. Laughter feeled the aroma of the parking lot and the crowd shortly formed a circle to watch the full fledged brawl. I was sick of it! The drama.. The thinking i found love when really it was all fate. I was sick of it all. I just wanted to go home and crawl under thousands of blankets and wait until this all was over. I walked away from the scene not to be noticed. Well at least by the ones who were actually paying attention to the nonsense that was going  on. 

"Lexi.." Lang called for me as i walked along the white lines of the parking lot. He caught up to me and walked along side me.

"How did you get your self caught up in this web?"He asked.

"i dont know lang.. i dont know."

                        ________________Corahn P.O.V_________________

My jaw was hurting like hell. I cant believe i fought this ass nigga. I mean he wasn't even worth my time and Lexi goes and chases after him like im not hurting too. SO far this night had gone from bad to worst. Luckily i had my pain reliever in my pocket. I took the plastic bag from out of my pocket and sat in V.I.P section. I took the blunt out the bag and lit it up. I took one hit and all ready felt better. Everyone was still dancing and some where outside. Suddenly i was approached by Robbie,Vinny,and malik approached me.

"Bro you know yo girl is out there gettin her ass beat by Monica."Vinny said.I nodded as if i didnt give a care in the world.

"Wow bro so your just going let your girl get beat!"Robbie cosighned,

"bro... was she there when i was getting my ass beat. was she!"They stood there quite. 

"Exactly!" I took another hit of my blunt and leaned back. Then a wave of people began to run back in the club as the fight broke up. Taylor stormed over to me with furry and hatred on her face.