Talk?

*Skipping months*

                                                                          -2 Months Later..-

                                                 Lexi P.0.V

Shit hasn't changed these last couple of month. Corahn is still the same. I mean i've tried to love him as much as I can but these last 4 months we have been together ain't been sunny skys. Today is a Saturday and i was doing my usual things i did on Saturday. Sleep, Eat, and sleep some more. As i was eating and talking with indigo who was looking really nice for a special occasion that she isn't telling me about. My phone started to vibrate and i was surprise to read the name of my auntie's. It was a text message. 

Auntie Tam: Hi Lex.. this is your auntie. i was just wondering if you can drop by around 3 to attend the family meeting that we are having. We need to get through the incident and move forward. Please text back once you get this. God Bless.

I rolled my eyes and stuffed a piece of bacon in my mouth.

"Who was that? Corahn?" Indigo asking taking a bite of her pancake.

"No it was my auntie. She wants me to attend a family meeting their having to resolve some issues at 3."I replied.

"Are you going?"

"I dont know yet."

"You should!"

"Why?"

"Your family is everything.. Lex you need to learn to forgive and forget."

"I dont forget anything."

"Then forgive."

She did have a point. I do need to lean to forgive. Plus this shit happened like 4 months ago. I guess i do need to refresh.

"i guess i'll go." Said in a not sure voice.

"Alright you need a ride?" She asked.

"The house is nothing but around the corner. I'll just walk."

"Girl if you walk your planning on having your baby early."

"How?"

"Walking at a month your at can cause your baby to come earlier than you want."

"True.. Where's Corahn."

"He snuck off to vinny's house."

"Figures." i shrugged. Vinny's house is like his second home. I wasn't surprised he left with out saying anything to me. "Yeah i guess i need a ride."

"Ok let me know when your ready." Indigo said placing her plate in the sink and walking to the living room.

"Alright."

I finished my breakfast and headed up stairs to get ready. I went into me and Corahn's closet and picked out some clothes that i had bought a couple of weeks ago with Adrian. Corahn of course was not home so therefore he didn't know i was with him. (outfit posted in the comments below) I place my outfit on the bed and ran the shower. While waiting for the water to get hot i gathered my materials that included my panties, bra, and strawberry and kiwi smelling body wash. I undressed and hopped into the shower. The hot water soothed me every time i got in. When i got in it seems as if my mine drifted over to happiness. I thought of how it would be like with my child and how i could be independent and sometimes my daydreams involved me and Djaay. I miss him so much but i wouldn't no how to talk to him right now. Not while Corahn is still trippen. As i daydreamed i noticed a pattern. Corahn is never apart of my happiness. He always in my nightmares. I turned off the water and got out the shower smelling like body wash. My hair was dripping wet so was my body. I wrapped my towel around my body and began drying off. I then slipped on my undergarments and walked over to the cabinets and opened it in search of my blow dryer, comb, brush, flat iron, and curlers. I did the 4 step process which took me at least 2 hours. I blow dried, combed my hair out, flat ironed, and curled. I was all set with my hair and during the process i brushed my teeth. So i guess you can say i was done with the major stuff. By the time i came out the bathroom it was already 2:23. I wasnt really trippen because i had plenty of time. I walked over to the radio and plugged in my phone. Camera by Drake blasted through the speakers and filled the aroma of the lonely, quiet room. I slipped on the clothes i pulled out earlier and walked over to the full body mirror. Gosh i was getting big. I look like any second now I'm just going to explode. When i walk i wobble from side to side like a penguin. That's so unattractive! As i was checking my self out in the mirror I could hear indigo knocking on the door. I walked over to the stereo and turned it down and the went to the door and opened it.