Aint nothing like Your First Time (rated r.. kinda)

Hi guys so... I'm back in progress. I have gotten so many comments on the chapters i wrote and i just want to say thank you very much! S/O to @Corahn_Lover143 thanks for commenting it was funny when we were messaging lol.. Thanks @beth_3pointshooter,@xoxobabiigurl421xoxo,@AveryNicole,@AYOOLADYWOW, and @Babyjewelz15! Um so have a computer now so there is no delay on the story unless it takes me along time to write the chapter in my notebook... Also I'm going to have more p.o.v. on the different characters because i feel like I'm leaving some of them out and i promise you there are going to be way more DRAMA such as Fighting, Break up's, Cheating, and more. But anyways i wanna dedicate this to all my new fans and the ones that commented i love you guys.... ok please spread the word ,comment,and rate please and thank you.... hope you enjoy!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lexi Gains:

  Friday 8:30 pm....

i woke up before the light , thinking about tonight

i cant, i cant sleep just a few hours ago we had the tv on.

Drowning out out your screams... 

(Beg for it - Chris Brown)

Me and Corahn have been dating for almost two months and a week. School is normal, i made more friends and Cheerleading tryouts are in a week. I have always wanted to be a Cheerleader and now is my chance.....! But anyways... it is late but not that late and everybody is sleep. I of course am still up listening to music.. and waiting on Corahn to sneak over. My auntie would beat my ass if she knew if i had a boy in my room aside from Langston, DayDay, or Julian witch is dumb because me and Langston almost had a relationship.But when i was with him he made my past memories come back.. Corahn made my past memories go away.I never in a million years had ever thought i would find my Mr. Perfect until i met Corahn. Anyways my auntie is a light sleeper... that's why i locked my door and turned my music up loud. Suddenly there was a light tap on my window. I quickly began to get a rush and and ran to my window and opened it. I helped him in... and he fell.

"shhhh.." i said helping him up.

"I'm sorry babe"Corahn said grabbing my waist and kissing my lips.

That's how we greet each other.

After we departed our lips he sat on the computer chair as i sat on the edge of my bed. The room got quite and all you can was the music. There was something that was bothering me all day. Billions of people have been coming up to me with the same rumor.Corahn and Monica. I found courage to ask him an important question.

"Corahn are you cheating on me"?

"what"?

"about 10 people everyday comes up to me telling me that you and Monica have been going to the bathroom TOGETHER"!

"What are you talking about"!

"YOU TELL ME"!

"HOW CAN BELIEVE THEM, THEY ARE HATERS... . THEY JUST FIND WAYS TO HATE... THEY WANT ME ALL TO THERE SELF AND THEY JUST WANT YOU TO HAVE ME. BUT GUESS WHAT, I'M HERE.. WITH YOU"!

At that moment i was speechless. He just spit some real shit. I hated when people put me in check. But some how I liked how he did it. He came over and sat next to me placing his hand on my thigh. 

"Lexi Jessica Gains i dont just love you... im in love with you and if i lose you then im loseing my heart and my soul, your the best thing that happend to me and i want you to know that".

Take it off, take it, take it off ...

on your back just relax..

imma stroke, stroke, stroke....

(stroke-yg)

He leaned in and he kissed me. I gave in. His tongue slowly slipped into my mouth causing us to full blown make out. Corahn lightly and gently pushed me down on the bed not letting our lips depart. As we layed there kissing for about five minutes he worked his way to my neck. Biting, licking and sucking on my neck giving me hickeys like no other. He then made his way down to my belly button biting my belly button piercing and pulling down basket ball shorts a little but not as much. He came back kissing my lips and taking off his shirt.  i rubbed my hands all on his 6 pack and i moaned and went back down to kissing my stomach. 

Man i put it down like a cali nigga suppose to...

(tongue ya down- legacy)

!0 minutes later...

After sucking on my bottom lip i turned the music up louder as he slid it in. My moans and screams got louder and louder by the hours.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the morning...

Corahn Lockridge:

Its is 7:00 am and my arms are around Lexi's waist. We finished making love about 4 hours ago but i wanted to still reminisce. The music was still loud and playing and i was looking at my baby sleeping like a baby.

"BOOM,BOOM,BOOM,"!

"LEXI IF YOU DON'T TURN DOWN THAT MUSIC AND OPEN THIS DAMN DOOR". Yelled as she banged on the door. 

Lexi jumped up.

"OH SHIT". she whispered loudly. She quickly slipped on her bra and panties. I on the other hand wrapped a sheet around my waist and ran and hid in the bathroom. I locked the door and sat on the toilet seat. 

I put my head in my rough hands. DAMN I NEED SOME LOTION! Anyways.. I thought about all the good things that happened last night and all the bad things that could happen if her auntie would find me. After ending my thoughts i began to listen to Lexi and her aunties convo. She slips my stuff under the bed and opens the door.

"WHY THE HELL DID IT TAKE YOU SO LONG TO OPEN THE DOOR, AND WHY THE HELL IS YOUR MUSIC SO DAMN LOUD"! Her auntie said.

"I was sleep and i just woke up"

"Why is your music up so loud"?

"because... i was feeling the beat".

"um hmm is there boy in here".

"no"!

"better not be"!

 I herd the door close and Lexi come towards the bathroom door. 

"open the damn door"! she said knocking on the door.

i quickly opened the door and all she could do is kiss me. Hell i was ready for another round. With out breaking the kiss i lifted her up and put her on the counter. I proceeded to take the sheet off my waist until she stopped me.

"babe we cant do it right now! My auntie and everybody is up"! She said laughing and punching me in my chest.

"But u love me though"!

"You know i do"

I went back to the room and got my bag.I got my boxers and my clothes and went back to the bathroom. I turned on the shower began washing up. 5 minutes into the shower Lexi hopped in. We both began washing each other off and got out. I got my boxers and clothes on kissed her goodbye and left. Damn i have to say...Today was a good day