Just Kick It!

........Lexi P.O.V.......

                                                              *2 hours later*

"I'm so fucking hungry!" Corahn exclaimed. He had his arms around my waist as we were watching paranormal activity 4. I was kind of hungry also.

"Bae are you hungry?" Corahn asked as he rubbed my belly.

"Yeah but i dont really know what to eat." I said yawning.

"Alright come follow me down stairs and pick what you want."

"Alright."

We both got up at the same and began walking down stairs. Lang and them were still here but i walked straight past them. We walked into the kitchen and began search through the cabinets and refrigerator looking for something to eat.

"Damn we sint got shit in here!" Croahn exclaimed. "BEBE where indigo at?"

"She's in the garage?" She replied.

I cant stand the sight of those two hugging and kissing. It just makes me fucking sick! While Corhan and Bebe were talking Lang was trying to make eye contact with me but I'm not going to let it happen.

"Damn man we need to go to the store!" Corahn said slamming the cabinets. "Lexi you wanna ride with me to the store?"

"Sure. Why not." I said slowly and scaractically.

"Alright."

Before we left i went back up stairs and slipped on my OVOXO crew neck, my sweats, and my Nike sandals. I wasn't getting dressed to impress anyone. I went back down stairs and Corahn was already outside waiting on me. As i walked past Langston who was sitting on the couch texting on his phone i felt his hand grab mine.

"Why dont you go back home?" Langston asked.

"Because i dont want to!" I said rolling my eyes.

"Alright Lexi put the attitude away and be for real with me, Julian wants to talk to you and i think you guys should put all that bull shit beside an you should go back home."

'Um no.. and if Julian wanted to talk to me he know where I'm at and he know how to reach me."

I pushed his hand off mine and walked outside where Corahn was waiting for me. He was in the passengers side of his car. I walked over to his window.

"What the fuck, aren't you suppose to be in the drivers seat?" I asked.

"Nah, i think its your turn to drive." He said.

"No..  its not. I don't have my licences."

'So what. I got you."

I sighed , took a deep breath and walked over to the drivers side of the car. I hopped in the car, closed the door behind me and sat behind the wheel.

"You do know how to drive.Right?" Corahn asked. 

"Yeah.. kind of."

"Alright ill help you."

I started the car taking short breaths, my foot was on the break, and my hand was putting the car into reverse. I place my right foot on the gas and backed out slowly and carefully out the drive way. I put the car into drive and soon i was driving. I was begging to remember everything i was suppose to know that helped me pass the test. I felt like an expect as i pulled into the parking lot of walmart.

"well damn.. i thought you didnt know how to drive." Corahn said getting out the passengers side.

"I do have my permit." I said getting out the drivers side.