ATL Landin (part 2)

"We're here!" My mother said as we approached an average size house. For a person that has been in rehab for a "year" sure has been getting racks. I hopped out the car but before grabbing Corayhn out the car i was stopped.

"Listen.. before you go into that house i just want you to know that i have people staying in this house and another thing.. one other thing one of them is my fiance'." My mom said holding on to my arm for dear life.

"FIANCE!" I was in complete shock. "SO HE'S THE ONE BUYING YOU THIS HOUSE, NICE CAR, AND NICE JEWELRY"

"Yes sweetie." she said. I can tell she was actually happy so i decided to cut her some slack.

"Ohh alright." I sighed.

"OK hurry up and unpack because we actually have places to be!" She said helping me with my bags. I grabbed Corahhyn out the backseat and followed after my mom into the house. The smell of fried chicken filled the aroma of the air and made my stomach growl.

"Honey I'm homee.." My mother said mocking an old school tv show.

Suddenly a man with puertorican features came out of the kitchen. The man was at least 5 ft 9, butter pecan skin color, and his body figure is heavy set. My heart began to beat like a drum and  i began to tremble. The thought of my mother's fiance being my very own rapist made want to die.

   He stood in the middle of the first living room in the house stuck. He body structure was tighten and so was mine.

Finally he stepped forward with his hand stuck for me to shake.

"Hello my name is Roberto nice to meet you." He smiled. Lord on line knew how much i hated him. But i was forced to smile because i promised my auntie that i would behave.

"Hello my name is Lexi nice to meet you too." i shook his rough hands that he used to rape me with. He was the one who turned me into a women. It was all his fault that i keep hoping from guy to guy because i never figured out how to love. We stood there staring at each other for a minute. My eyes filled with hate, and his with worry that i might tell.

"Well mom can you show me where i will be sleeping?" I said breaking the stare.

"Ohkay." She said jumping up every step. He was behind me with my bags following us up the stairs.

"My son is going to be up here with you, his room is right across from yours. Me and your mother's room is down stairs."

"How long do i have to stay here?" I mumbled as i walked up the last step.

"We were hoping until august so you can finish school.. and then come back." My mom said opening the door to my room.

"hm we'll see.."

i mean being around my mom and rapist was horrible but inside i fell as if i am unable to pour out my feelings with out being judged.

My room was nice. It was red, black and white and it was very calming. There was also a crib for Corayhn.

"Baby imma go down stairs and finish dinner." He kissed my mother on her forehead before heading down stairs.

I sat my things down and lay Corahyn down in the crib. I then plopped down on the bed and looked around. My mom sat down next to me.

"so how was California?" She asked making small talk.

"It was fine." I replied.

"Lexi i really did miss you."

"oh." I nodded.

"You didn't miss me?" She asked.

"Not really.." I said aiming at her feelings.