Missing you

(after school)

"girl you need a ride home?"Adrian had asked me as we walked down the stairs of the school and out the door. All i have been getting was strange stares from people ever since i have been hanging out with Adrian. I don't really care though because he's cool as fuck. I nodded as i followed him to his car. I climbed into the passengers seat and put my seat belt on. He did the same as he got into the driver seat. He turned up his music and we pulled out the school parking lot. As he began driving i began telling him witch ways to go. 

"ok girl so u are going to have to tell me about corahn, and everything cause i've been hearing differnt things from people and im jus too confused!" Adrian exaggerated.

"Well i met him at a function. it was his sisters function. My cousin dates his sister and so we started talking and did a lot of stuff we had no business doing -"I said getting cut off.

"Like what! girl give me details! You just cant give the story dry!"

"We were getting high and drunk!"

"Thank you for putting more details into your story!" 

We both laugh hastrically and i continued my story.

"ANYWAYS! Too make a long story short we began going out with in a day because we figured out that love doesn't take that long to developed and then a couple of weeks later we had sex with out a condom. A week later i caught him cheating in the girls bathroom with monique's twin sister Monica and now we are broken up and I'm having his baby in 8 months. The end."

"dont sound like no happy ending to me!"

"it is cause im not with him!"

"OK that's good for you but think about that baby that bout to come out of your biscuit! what is it going to think when it don't have no father around to give them that same equal love."

i thought hard and long about those words he just said.

"i didn't grow up with a father. I lived with mostly women, i began to pick feminine personalities like a soaked sponge and at the age 13 i knew who i really wanted to be. I wanted to be a girl but at the end of the day i still a males part of of me. This is because i didn't have a father to teach me to play football or teach me to box or teach me how to aim in the toilet seat."

"wait a minute you pee sitting down?" i asked curiously.

"No my mom had to teach me, by her self!"

"well your lucky you even had a mom to teach you anything."I said looking at the California palm trees."

"what do u mean?"

"My mother had been absent from my life since i was three years old. She was on drugs,she was a prostitute, and she would bring men in the "house" we lived in at all hours of the night. I would sit there and cry and cry for her but she would be to high to even notice i was crying for her. When i was 13 something happened to me that i am uncomfortable talking about right now and it caused me never to have emotions again. Finally when i was 15 she got off drugs and we were able to live a normal life just me and her and then she got back on the stuff causing me to move out here with my auntie. I was all i had my father wasn't in the picture at all and my grandma and grandpa didn't want any thing to do with me."

"Wow did u have and firends?"

"i mean yes until they all turned their back on me in the 8th grade because i went out with a guy named Devin."

"wow girl! you life seems harder then mine and you still struggling."

"yeah." i sighed

We finally arrived at my house. Julian, dayday and Lang were out side jerking to she a model by yg.