Bye Bye baby

*Taylor's P.O.V*

I sat on the toilet seat an emotional wreck. I cant believe my eyes. I'm really pregnant again. I'm pregnant by Ant at that! I don't want to have another baby. I think I'm just going to get rid of it. Nobody would have to know. I cant have a baby anyway.. i cant afford it. I have no job and that lady that i stay with can barley support me or my daughter. I finally got my self together and got off the stall toilet seat. I pulled up my pants and walked out the stall. While washing my hands my phone began to ring. I must of been Ms. Sherly wondering where i am. I wiped my hands off and grabbed my phone out my back pocket and read the name "Ant". So many things were running through my head. Should I answer it? Should I not answer it? I went with my first thought and answered it.

"Hello." I aswered, my voice trembling.

"Wassup.. Was wrong?"He asked.

"Nothing, nothing." I lied through my teeth.

"Oh ok.. well i was wondering if we could go for another round?"

I wasn't sure if i wanted to actually do it with him again.. But then again i didnt want him it to seem like something was wrong. So i agreed.

"Sure.. i will be over in 10."I said trying my best to act normal.

"Alright."

I hung up before he said goodbye. I dried off my hand and walked out the bathroom. Without thinking i forgot my pregnancy test in the bathroom, but it was too late to get it.  I walked out to my car and got in. I started the car and headed to Ants house which was in a little apartment in Los Angeles. On my way there couldn't stop crying. Tears streamed down my face like a salty river. the thought of me being pregnant again was terrible. But i need to pull it together because I'm in the parking lot of his apartment complex. I wiped off my face and waited for my face to return to its normal color. I got out the car, walked up the stairs, and walked to his apartment. Now in front his door, I took a deep breath and knocked gently on his door. Not long after that the door swung open and smoke blinded me for a moment. I felt my hand being grabbed and lead somewhere into the smoke. My vision blurred and the sound of a door closing behind me was all i herd. Kisses, touches, and the pleasure took me away. I was comfortable with the enviorment now.

                         -----------------------------------------------------------------------

1 hour later....

Our love fest was over. He was laying in the bed sleep i assumed and i was on the edge of the bed in my bra in panties crying my eyes out. Mascara down my face and my hearting beating rapidly, I felt his cold hands rubbing my back.

"Whats wrong?" He asked trying to make me feel better by kissing my neck.

"Nothing.: I managed to say with a sniffle.

"There has to be something wrong, is it me?" He sighed and plopped down next to me.

"well..."

"What the sex wasn't good?"

"No No it was great but it has to do with you."

"Taylor, look i don't have time for all the guessing games and shit!"

"OK, OK." I began crying again, "I'm --- I'm.. pregnant."

"Ah hell naw!" He screamed falling back on his bed and placed his hands on his face, "Whose the daddy?"

"OH MY GOD YOUR REALLY GOING TO ASK WHO THE FATHER IS!"

"Yeah Taylor because from what I herd yo ass get around!"

"ANT IT DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER WHO THE FATHER IS BECAUSE-" I sighed, "I'm getting an abortion."

"YOUR WHAT!"

"I'M KILLING THIS UN WANTED THING INSIDE OF ME!"

"No your not."

"WHY!" i yelled, "YOU DON'T WANT IT EITHER!"

"Taylor i was just playing.. i do want it.. i do!"

"Well that's to damn bad because i cant afford another child nor do i want another child."

He got up looked me the eye.

"I can take of the baby!"

"No No No!" I said, " i don't want to fuck up your basket ball future with a baby."

"Taylor, i want the baby.. all you have to do is have the baby, give him or her to me and i will take care of the baby with out any problem."
i sighed and looked away, "I don't know.."

"Come on Taylor i really want the baby.. i don't believe in abortion or adoption i was taught to face my responsibility and not take the easy way out of things."

Hearing that made me think hard and long.

"COME ON TAYLOR!"

"ALRIGHT ANT, DAMN YOU CAN HAVE THE BABY BUT I DON'T WANT TO PARTICIPATE IN ITS LIFE AT ALL!" I screamed. I rage i got up and began putting my clothes on.

"thank you." I said blowing out air and plopping back on to the bed.

"whatever.." i said putting on my blouse.

After i was fully clothed,  i grabbed my keys off his dresser and stormed out the room with out a word. Once in my car i felt like i was about to go bananas. I pulled on my hair while banging my head on the string wheel. Tears blurred my vision and my heart felt as if it was going to fall out my chest. the taste of threw up filled my mouth and on the ground. I don't know how this is going to turn out but i have this for Ant.