Sometimes love comes around..

(After school)

I walked down stairs to meet Djaay and possibly Ali if she's not with Vinny. Vinny is just made because i fucked Corahn and i wont tell Djaay the truth. But really the truth is, that Corahn A.k.a his bro didn't plan on telling his girl that we had sex, nor that i was his baby's mother.  I honestly don't give a fuck what people think because its my business and they need to go about their own. I walked to the front of the school doors and out the doors i went. Their he sat, his Cali shades on and his hands on his chin showed that her was thinking. I sat next to him and just stared at him before i said a word.

"Whats on your mind?" i asked. He shook his head as if he was snapping out his thoughts.

"Nothing just thinking bout you." He said.

"i don't believe you."

"nothing is on my mind babe."

"alright, if you say so."

"yeah.. so anyways Corahn asked me if we were going to his birthday bash next weekend."

I wasn't surprised "and what did you say?"

"i said hell yeah imma go bro."

"oh so now y'all are bros now. Awkward."

"that doesn't mean we are besties like you and Ali... i just mean I'm going to the damn party with my babe."

"Damn so you just volunteer me to go to the party!"

"Well duh i mean I'm not finna go to that damn party by my self."

"ok... but you have to take me to the mall to find something for me to wear."

"do i get to pick out what you get to wear."

"maybe."

"please."

"maybe... what are you doing this weekend?"

"getting my hair cut." I then took his hat off and placed it on my head. 

"damn babes your hair is looking like who did, why, and never ever do it again." I said laughing so hard i nearly feel off the step.

"shut up." he said laughing a long with me. He then reached for his hat.

"No!" I said moving farther away from him.

"come on now, you have me out here looking ratchet."

"so, it is not the look that matter's. Its the personality."I said laughing.

"yeah yeah yeah.."

He got closer to me and grabbed my hand. 

"you know i love you right?"he said in a serious tone.

"i know!" 

"do you love me?"

"duh..!"

"Can you show me how much you love me?"

"Babe I'm pregnant i cant fuck you and your the father of my baby!"

"i mean a kiss."

"don't ask me just do it!" He leaned in and kissed my lips. Every kiss became real as if i was in fairy tale. I cant say that i have never felt like this before. But this is my first time feeling like this with a guy actually loves me. Djaay has this unconditional love. Even though I'm pregnant he plans to stay with me through every thing. But  that doesn't mean that I'm completely cutting Corahn out my life. He still has a child to raise. Djaay then pulled away. His beautiful brown connected with mine.