G.O.D

"adri can you please come get me?" I begged as i walked to the bus stop near the walmart by my house.

"What happend, where are you?" The sound of worry filled his voice.

"I'm walking to the bus stop near my house. Can you please ask you mom if i can stay with you guys for a while until i could figure out things with my family?"

"She going to say yes anyway but what happened?"

"Im leaving the house, i will explain it when you get here."

"OK well I'm actually five minutes away so hang tight and don't walk anywhere else."

"ok and trust me i wont." 

I hung up the phone and sat on the bus bench. As i sat there i began texting Corahn.

   Lexi:I'm leaving my house for awhile and I'm staying with Adrian so text me back so i could tell you what happened.

I placed the phone back into lap and continued waiting. After i waited 10 minutes Adrian finally pulled to the curb.

"Its about time!" i said getting up from the bus bench and taking my duffel bag to his car. I placed my duffel bag in the back seat and then i hopped in the passengers seat. 

"My damn girl what happened to your face!" He exclaimed.

"me and Julian got into a fight." I said shaking my head.

"Damn.... Where is he."

"i don't know and i don't care."

"oh ok girl well you hungry."

"nope."

"First time ever."

"shut up!" i said punching him in the arm and laughing. 

    30 minutes later...

We pulled up to a medium sided house. With a white picket fence daisies growing on both sides of the front door. 

"Welcome home." Adrian said taking out the keys and getting out the car. i took out my duffel bag from the back seat and followed Adrian into the house. 

"Mommy I'm home!" He said closing the door behind us. I stood beside him, nerves as hell. I figgeded with pants and my legs were shaking. Suddenly a women about my height,she was plumped ,with long silky black hair, cheeky eyes that were Hersey brown, purely white teeth, and butter pecan skin. 

"Hi mom!' She said hugging her.

"Hi honey who is this." She asked as they departed.

"Um mom this my friend from school Lexi and shes going to be staying with for a while." 

"My god child child what happened to your face?" She said touching my face. She touch my bruise and i jerked back.

"I just got in to a little fight with my cousin that's all." I replied back.

"Honey that doesnt look like you got into a little fight, Adrian take her up to your room have her sleep in your bed, and i will come up with an ice pack."

"Ok." He nodded as he leaded my into his room. His room was so bright, i mean like yellow on every single wall, neon green bed spread, and neon pink pillows.

"Welcome to my room, you can just put your bags next to the closet and i had already washed my sheets and stuff this morning so you don't have to worry about sleep in my coodies." He said taking my bag and placing it near the closet.