ATL Landin

Plane ride**

Corahyn layed on my chest as i looked out the window as we flew above a state that i was uncertain of. Her stomach going up and down. I wish i can sleep as good as her. But my mind is racing. Racing with fury and anxiety. This was weird because i haven't even been in Atlanta since last year. A whole year being away from everything i hated except the hot sun and the humid air.

"10 minutes until we will be arriving to our destination..."The flight attendant said on the inter come. My breath suddenly began to shorten. Partially because we are damn near being in the air port of Atlanta. But mainly because the guy sitting next to me just lifted he fat, sloppy arms up to stretch and the smell of his under arms burned my nose hairs off. I quickly repositioned my self to turn towards the window until he interrupted my once again with his stench and his question.

"Excuse me do u know what time it is?" He asked.

"No!"I quickly said without any reaction.

"but your phone is-"

"Its dead."

After i cut him off complete i herd no more of his voice...

                              10 min later...

We finally arrived to the destination. We were told that we may exit off the plane soon after. I had no help getting Corahyn's duffel back that i carried on with me. I cradled Corahyn in my arms as i held her duffel bag and bottle in my hand. Here i was.. a 17 year old with a 2 month old baby, alone. I wasn't completely alone because there were people surrounding me but i was and on my looking for my mother. Damn i wish i could lay down and listen to Lang's voice assure me that everything is going to be fine even though I'm tired of hearing that same tune. my neck still scared the hickeys from last night.  That wonderful night. But anyways while going to get my suit case i began to think about the forgotten,Djaay, my ex night and shining armor. I missed him like crazy. It is kind of werid thinking about him and knowing that things aren't going to be the same between us.

       I got to the suit case pick up and waited to see my hot pink suit case appear. As i waited Corayhn began to wake up. I knew she was starting to get hungry so i quickly spotted my bag and went to find a seat. I didnt really care at this point weather i find my mother of not because my child comes first. I held the bottle into her mouth, rocking her back and forth. As i fed her i got a text from Ali and Corahn.

Ali:you moved and didnt tell me! :,(

Lexi: Wtf are you talking about?

Ali: corahn told me you moved!

Lexi:Corahn doesnt know what the fuck he is talking about because im coming back..

She texted me back but i didn't read it because i was reading Corahn's message.

Corahn:How the fuck you gone take my child out to Atlanta and not fucking tell me!

Lexi:hahaha XD You child huh? Now she is your child! I didnt tell you that i was VISITING Atlanta w/ your child because... you never answer my calls nor my text when i need some formula or diapers so why should i tell you where the fuck im going you dont own me!

Corahn:You know what.. fuck it.. that little bastard that came out of you aint my child, thats that nigga Djaay's! So dont call me or text me for shit because Corahyn aint made child o yeah go change her last name and first name too because she aint no blood of me.

Lexi:Wow my nigga forrea! Who the fuck told it was Djaays! I never even fucked him at all not when were together and you know that so chill out with all that shit!

Corahn: whatever "my nigga" i want a paternity test.

Lexi:Alright and if you call my child a bastard best believe yo ass is gone be in that dirt! believe that! fuck boy!

I stopped replying to his nonsense and began burping my baby. After burping i walked around the airport. Bumping into people a lady of my complexion, a bit shorter than me, with natural looking makeup, and a cute Indian patterned maxi dress tapped me.

"Excuse me have you seen or talked to my daughter Alexia Gains?" She asked with her hands on my shoulders. I looked deep into her eyes and seen mine. Fire started into my heart and i squinted my eyes.

"Alexica? My name is Lexi!"I said nearly wanting to shout.. and run back to the next flight to California.

"Lexi.. Honey its mama." She said rubbing my cheeks. I quickly moved her hand from my face.

"Can we just get out of the hot and crowded airport."

She nodded, "Yes honey we can."

As we walked to her car she began to ramble on about different subjects that aren't related to anything.

"Oh yeah i bought my grand baby a car seat since i figure you didn't bring one." She said pressing the unlock button to her very expensive car. I have no clue where she would the money to pay for her 2011 all red 4 door Chevy cruze. I placed corahyn in the back, strapped up and our bags in the trunk. I made my way to the passengers seat and got ready to re visit my life.

"I bought a new house and there's a lot i want to show you." My mother said.

     My mother born as Leanna Renae Santiago. She was born a religious African American mother and a puertro rican Father who was in the military. I was uncommon for a black women to date a man not of her race back then but she ran away with my grandpa and got married and had two kids before they end up separating. My auntie was born from another man that she has never known. I never knew my grandpa because they divorced when my mother got pregnant with me which was a very young age. My mother was a beautiful women until she let the drugs get to her.. Now she slowly getting her looks back.

"Ok.." I said in an unthrilling voice tone.

A/N

(Lexi's mother's pic is posted on the right) ----------------------->

Lexi's real name is Alexica be she didnt know it js..