I did it

*flashback*

"Ohh yes... Ant... More!" I screamed out in pleasure as I scratched his back multiple times. I can't believe I was doing this with him. But the feeling is do good. I loved the sex but knowing that this was it... A toot it and boot didn't sit with me at all! But I still keep coming back to him. To his pleasure. To his sex. I digged my sharp nails into his skin as he dived in. He stroked so well. His tongue ring traced my body up and down finally landing in my mouth. Our kiss was so passionate, it was so passionate that it made me drip by the seconds. I was in love for the moment. While kissing me, he began stroking my body with his big long manhood going inside me and out. I trembled to the pleasure. Sweat dripping off my body and on to his the room was hotter than ever. After doing the same position for about ten minutes, we finally changed positions. This time I was on top giving him my all. Tracing his tats with my tongue, bouncing up and down. His hands rubbing my waist. My moans where so loud that a couple of little knocks hit the door.

"Who is that I whispered?" Stopping what I was doing.

"Damn man!" Ant yelled getting up from the bed grabbing a towel to cover his area. Before opening the door he stood at the door and yelled, "WHO THE FUCK IS IT!"

"Open the door jackass."

That must have pissed him off bad because he swung open the door and stood there with his fist balled up. It was his little brother. Ricardo is a 15 year old troubled child. He doesn't go to school, he stays out all hours of the night, and he basically high almost 24 hours of the day.

"What the hell you doin butt naked and shit!" Ricardo said standing on his tippy toes trying to look into the room.

"What it look like nigga." Ant replied.

"I know what it sound like... You watching porn. Let me see!" Ricardo said trying barge inside.

"No nigga I'm actually getting it in so would go get high or something."

"Ohhhhh..."

"Yeah ohhhhh..."

"Alright carry on and pass her to me when your done."

"Uh NO!" Ant said slamming the door and locking it. He began walking towards me. As took off the towel and prepared to finish off where we started Ricardo yelled out,

"Well you don't have to be so damn mean."

Ant had ignored him and layed me down on to the bed. We continued kissing strongly. He was on top of me kissing my nipples and stroking. I still moaned but this time louder than ever. Suddenly I was being picked up and put onto the wall. My back was against the wall and I knew he had strength not to let me fall. He put it inside me and slowly stroked my body while biteting my neck. I scratch the wall along with his back.

"Damn girl!" He mumbled.

"Ohhh yes faster! Baby you got it!"

And he did exactly what I commanded. Faster and faster he went. Suddenly I felt a squirt of pleasure. My eyes widened and my body trembled. He let me down and kissed my lips.

"I got you trembling." Ant chuckled and then bit my bottom lip. Ant then grabbed my hand and walked me to the bed. It was about 12 am and I had assumed he wanted to go for another round. But to my surprised he pulled back the covers of his bed, layed down and pulled me on top of him and from there we layed naked and a sleep. In my mind I thought I had it all.. But in my heart I knew this wasn't going to last forever.

---/-/-/--/////////-------

*present*

Monday...

" I can't believe this is happening again. I can't believe I'm actually sitting in the bathroom stall of a near by Walgreens reading this. It was a mistake. That whole night was a mistake! My whole life is a mistake! He wouldn't be here for me. His basketball career is starting to pop off and I don't want to trap him with a..." I began to sobb as I talked to my self. I shook my head and as I sat here my heart just ached. Man I knew I should haven made sure he used protection. I knew shouldn't have put all my trust in that nigga. But it isn't just his fault... It's mine and now I'm stuck with this thing inside of me. I looked at the positive sign on the pregnancy test and dropped my head in shame in my self. I can't live like this I gotta find a solution.

* ___________________*

A/n

So here is another chapter that I typed off of my phone. I think this one is a little better than the one I posted hours ago. But anyways I didn't put a p.o.v. For a reason.. Im going to put your school skills to the test. I want you guys!! To guess whose p.o.v it was. Post it the comment box who u think was talking through out the chapter and please vote. I wanna get up to 1000 votes in about 2 weeks so with your help all things are possible