I need a minute

Lexi p.o.v. 

"Lexi.. I'm.. I'm-" i cut him off.

"Your where!?" i said getting impatient.

"Lexi I'm in jail.."

"When in the hell did this shit happen?"

"after i left the party i packed my stuff and just left. 4 days later i was staying at the aboned warehouse where all my blood niggas where at.. the police came.. they took me and my nigga trigga in and they think i shoot my dad. but i didn't.. i attempted to but trigga beat me to the punch. Now I'm looking at life in prison without parole."

My heart nearly dropped to my stomache one i herd life.. with out porole. "See i told you dajaay! i told you this shit was going to happen."

"I know.. i know.. and i know your going to be find without me."

"Not really.."

"yes can! but Lexi promise me you will support me even if you moved on."

"i promise.." i whispered.

"OK and i still love u and even though you fucked that nigga corahn behind my back, i forgive u and all that shit is behind me."

"I love you too Djaay.."

"alright wel my time is up-."

The phone hung up. I miss him so much already. I cant believe that i may not see him ever again.

Dominick p.o.v

I woke with the sun beaming from the window in my eyes. I rubbed my eyes as i herd Indigo's phone ring. I got up with the sheets off my bed wrapped around my waist and my upper torso exposed. I looked over at Indigo to make sure she was sound a sleep before i slid the anwer key. He eyes were closed tight and her mouth was slightly opened and not a sound, nor a snore came from her. The screen name read Ju Ju boo <3. I shook my head as a grin crept onto my face. 

"hello." i answer.

"WHO THE HELL IS THIS!" Julian yelled through the phone.

"chill bro!" i laughed.

"where the fuck is indi." 

"Indi?"

"Yeah indi!"

"Oh indi... she's laying here, in my bed, with no clothes on."

"THE FUCK NIGGA!"

"im sorry bro theres no service and .. i .. cant hear .. yo- BYE!" I hung up nearly bursting into tears, i was laughing so much.

"Who was that."Indi said slowly getting up.

"oh its just nobody."I replied sitting back on the side i slept on.

"What time is it?" She said yawning.

"7:37."

"oh shit! Umm i have to go!"  

"why are you in such a hurry."

"why are you so sarcastic!"

"Becaus-"

"Dominick i gotta go meet Julian at his house."

"oh i dont think you have to worry about him no more." I said with a grin on my face.

"Dominick i don't have time for BS! OK." She said putting on her bra and panties and then the rest of her clothes. After she had all her clothes on, she nearly darted out the door. Before i could let her walk through that door i grabbed her wrist and yanked her close.