surprise... surprise..surprise

"the gender you are having.. is a girl!" The doctor shouted. My heart felt like it was just about to jump out of my chest. I'm actually having a girl. A little me! The doctor began pointing out the genitals and others. 

"I told you!" I joked around with corahn.

"We can still have a girl star quarter back." Corahn said.

"nope she's going to be a little cheerleader standing in the stands cheering her daddy on." Indigo said.

"Yeah i guess." He said quietly.

"Where my 20 dollars at?" I said getting up and pulling my shirt down.

"Girl I'm broke."

"You a damn lie." indigo argued.

"I'm not lieing." He argued back.

"yeah OK."

The doctor finally chimmed in "OK well we are all done. All i need for you to do is take those pills and keep that blood pressure low and i need a parent down here to fill out some forms." She said tapping my hand. Oh no, now I'm forced to tell my auntie and jules. I took a deep breath in and blow out before answering the doctor.

"Alright. thanks." i said getting off the doctor bed. She handed me my ultra pictures and sent me on my way. On the way to the car i was trying to figure out when and how i was going to tell auntie tam and Ju. As i got into the car my phone began to buzz. The phone read Adrian. I slid the answer key and put the phone up to my ear.

"Hello?" I answered

"Girl where you at?" Adrian asked.

"Why?"

"Because girl some shit is going down!"

"What shit?"

"All i know is that Ali has been hanging out with Taylor and now Ali wants her heads."

"with who?"

"WITH U!"

"Alright.. im on my way."

"Ok i got your back though."

"Yeah i gotta go, bye."

"Bye."

At that time i was livid. I have so much on my mind and this bitch Ali want to turn on my for a bitch that doesn't give two sense about her. My body was shaking so bad. I couldn't control it. I mean I'm pregnant and all but I'm not about to back down from no fight. 

"Indi can you hurry up and drop me off at school. Please!" I demanded.

"Yeah, girl whats wrong with you." Indi asked in a concern tone.

"Everything."

"Like?"

"Ali said she want to fight because of some lie Taylor made up."

"TAYLOR!" corahn exclaimed.

"Yes, that stupid hoe."

"Lex you cant be fighting though."

"Corahn I'm not no punk!"

"i didn't say that, I'm just saying. these girls are dangerous and they would do anything in their power to kill our baby."

"Yeah true but still, I'm not going to let somebody talk about me and think that they can get away with it."

"Lex please just let me handle it."