whole new world.

****Indigo vanity p.o.v****

After getting off the phone with Lexi i quickly grabbed my keys that i had thrown on the table and rushed out to the garage. As i got into my car i began dialing Corahn's number to let him know I'm on my way to get him. The dial tone rang a couple of times before he answered.

"Hello?"He said slowly.

"CORAHN LEXI IS GOING INTO LABOR!" I yelled exaggerating.

"What..?

"You know what Corahn! I do have time to explain this shit to you, i coming to get you, and we are going down to the hospital to see her."

"I have my car though." He began laughing.

"You know what your high right now and i really don't have time for you to be acting stupid so i coming t get you in like 3 minutes so bye." I hung up the phone and pulled out f the garage. On my to Vinny's house, my palms were sweating and my heart was pounding of excitement. I was excited that little baby Corahyn was coming into this world to light up her parents lives and in hopes to make things better between them. But then again.. i was nervous. I knew that Julian may be up at the hospital and its been a week since i seen him. I could still see the hatred in his eyes by the way he glares at me. I just want to make things right between us. We don't have to be together but at least we can be on good terms. I pulled into the driveway of Vinny's house and quickly jumped out with out taking out the keys. I ran up to the front door and knocked on the door. Nobody came to answered it. I twisted the nob to find that it was unlocked. I opened the door and walked inside the house. Tyga blasting from upstairs was what filled the house. I walked towards the music witch led me to Vinny's room. I opened the door and the grey smoke smacked me in my face. I could barley see. It made no since for two people to smoke like that. Finally i regained my vision and spotted the two slumped over coughing and laughing on Vinny's couch.

"BRO!" Vinny laughed.

"Wassup?"Corahn replied.

"Who is that?" Vinny pointed in my direction. I walked towards them so they could get a better view of who I was.

"Indi?" Corahn said standing up.

"We gotta go!"I said grabbing corahns hand pulling him up.

"I don't want to go!"He yelled standing there.

"What the fuck you mean you dont want to go!" I let go of his hand and turned toward him.

"I don't want to go to that damn hospital!"

"who in the hospital?"Vinny asked.

"Lexi went into to labor." I replied.

Vinny gasped and then struggled to stand up.

"Corahn bro you gotta go.. You cant miss the best thing in your life." Vinny said slowly.

Corahn looked at me and then looked Vinny and began walking out the room.

"Thanks Vinny." I said giving Vinny a hug.

"Your welcome, but can i go to?"

"Of course!"

"cool."

I walked out the room, down the stairs, and out the front door. Vinny was behind me locking the front door. I hopped in the drivers seat and closed the door behind me. I looked over at corahn who was knocked out. I wasn't sure what his mood was but i just knew that once that highness warred off of him, he would be the happiest man ever. After Vinny got in the backseat i pulled out the drive way and began driving to the hospital where Lexi was.