Emergency....

1 week later...

                                            *Lexi P.0.V*

I was sitting in the bed that me and corahn shared. Corahn hasn't been home since the big argument. I knew exactly where he was so i wasn't really tripping."Boyz In The Hood" was playing on the TV screen and i was sitting there alone eating cookies and cream ice cream out the box. Nobody was home. Indigo was out at the club probably having a good time while I'm stuck here. As i continued eating my ice cream i began to feel pains in my stomach. I didn't really do anything about it because it was only little pains and i figured it was just her arm poking me. After a couple of minutes of sitting the pain got worst. I thought that maybe it i got up and walked around that the pain would go away. I was completely wrong the pain was too the point where i couldn't barley stand up. The pain was riping from one side of my stomach to the other side and then ripped down to my Virgina. Nobody was home i think i was having contractions.I struggled to walk down the steps and get to the house phone. My cell phone was off so that's why i didn't call off my cell phone. I finally got down the steps and to the house phone. I grabbed it off the hook and walked slowly towards the dinning room chairs. I took seat and began dialing my auntie Tammy's number. I grabbed my stomach and rocked back as the phone rang. It rang a good couple of times before the voice mail came on. I hung up the phone and slammed it on the table. I was in excoriating pain and i have no help. As i rocked back and forth with sweat dripping down my face i thought up an idea. I couldn't just stay in house and wait for help, i didn't wanna call 9-11 because they would take to long to come, and i refuse to call corahn because i know that he wouldn't come. So i had to think of the quick way. I got it! I'll just walk to my auntie's house witch is 5 minutes again and pray to god someone is there. I slowly got up and limped towards the front door. I had on a big grey tee shirt, a Chicago bulls boxer shorts, my Nike socks, and my favorite Nike sandals. i limped slowly out the house and closed the door behind me. It is 10:00pm and the cool yet warm breeze slapped my face. The night was quite and comforting. I was still in excoriating pain but i refused to stop walking. I needed to get to the house in order to get to the hospital. After 4 minutes of walking i paused for a moment and a gush of water came out of me. My water just broke. I started to scream in pain, but walk at the same time. I reached my auntie's house and knocked on the door frantically.

"WHO IS IT!" Julian asked yelling from the libray.

"me.."I said weakly.

He obviously didn't here me because he asked again "WHO THE HELL IS KNOCKING AT MY DAMN DOOR LIKE THEY CRAZY!"

"ME!" I finally yelled "HURRY UP! I'M IN PAIN!"

I could see someone pulling back the curtains and looking out the window.

"OH shit ju that's Lexi!" I herd some one say before the door swung open.

"Whats wrong Lex what happend!" Brian said picking me up and bringing me into the house.

"MY WHATER JUST BROKE! i NEED TO GET TO A HOSPITAL! NOW!" I let out.

Of course they started to act crazy and run around the house. My auntie finally came out of her room with her hair all over her head, a robe, and her eyes looking all tired.

"What the hell is going on!" She screamed. She looked over at me and her eyes widen.

"Why is you clothes all wet?" She said running over to me.

"MY WATERBROKE!"

"Oh god.. oh god.. oh god." She pause for a moment and bit her lip.

"Julian go hot a towel and wet it with warm water, Brian carry her to the car, and chance go grab my purse out my room."