Beat of the heart

My eyes slowly opened to the light knocking on the door. As I woke up I had forgotten that I had my baby and that I was still in the hospital. I leaned forward rubbing my sleepy eyes and greeted the doctor.

"Good morning" I said yawning.

"Good morning I have some good news and bad news for you." He said taking a seat next to me and sat his clipboard in his lap.

"Bad news first please."

"Wow your a bold young lady aren't you?"

I nodded and put a concerned look on to my face.

"Well corahyn stopped breathing last night."

"OH LORD!" I felt my heart stop.

"The good news is that was got her heart back beating but we have her on an oxygen tank and she on watch."

Suddenly my heart began beating once again and I felt a sign of realif and a smile crept across my face.

"Ah there goes that beautiful smile, you will be able to see your daughter in about 30 minutes."

"Ok thank you very much!" I said shaking his hands and sending him off. After the doctor left the room I saw my auntie laying on the couch, chance on a pallet on the floor, and Ali doing the same. They were all asleep. I still can't believe I had a baby. I still can't believe a living human came out of me. I laid back on to the pillows and grabbed my phone. I had a bunch more text messages saying the same things others said last night. I forward message thanking everyone and sending a picture of corahyn. I then placed my phone down and began watching Lion King which was playing on the tv. It was moments after when Ali woke up. Rubbing her eyes and yawning she looked at me and got up to stretch.

"Good morning mommy!" She exclaimed stretching.

"Good morning god mommy!"I exclaimed back.

She came towards me and sat down in the chair that the doctor was sitting in.

"So how does it feel?" Ali asked.

"Weird." I said laughing.

"I bet girl!"

"Where did corahn go?" I asked.

"Him and vinny went home to get some sleep" She said, "I think they said they would be back in a hour of two."

"Ok.. well i gotta pee so.."

"Ugh TMI!" Ali screamed.

"wel.."

I got up and walked slowly towards the bathroom. My legs felt like noddles. I could harley walk. I held on to any sturdy thing near me and made my way tthe bathroom. Once i reached the bathroom i closed the door behind me and walked slowly towards the toilet. I took a seat felt the cold seat cover rush on to my bottom. The burning yarn rushed out of me like a liquid volcaneo waiting to explode. It burned so bad that i wanted to scream and shout. Once i was finsh peeing i wiped, flushed, washed my hands, and headed right back to the hospital room. Everything was still the same as when i left. Ali was still in the same spot on her phone and the rest where still sleep. I got back into the hospital bed and laied down.

"Girl i went into the bathroom... and my stuff was burning like hell!!" I exclaimed.

"Ugh.. are you sure u aint got nothing?" Ali asked.

"Girl nah.. when i pushed i tore and they stiched me up."

"Oh ok because you know how Corahn rolls.."

"ALi he aint like that no more."

"And you say that now.."

"Shut up." I began to laugh.