Chapter 15

Chapter 15

===Louis' POV===

"I can't believe you are in my house!!!" The little girl squealed, squeezing me to death.

"Its nice to meet you." I told her. She smiled up at me.

"You don't know the half of it." She said squeezing me even harder. She looked about 8, and looked exactly like Sylvie. I looked over to Sylvie. She was smiling, but when I looked at her, she stopped.

"Liz, come here. Now." Sylvie said, pointing to the ground next to her. Liz hung her head in shame, and walked over to stand by Sylvie.

"Good girl." Sylvie said. I looked over and saw Erica smirking.

So this must happen a lot.

"Any other members of the family we should know about?" Harry asked.

"Well, my 15 year old brothers. Aiden and Nate." Sylvie told us. We all looked at her.

"Twins." Erica said.

Crap, that is a big family.

"YOU HAVE A BIG FAMILY!! JUST LIKE ME!!" I yelled running over to her, jumping up and down. Liz started hyperventilating. Sylvie started patting her head awkwardly.

"Where are they?" Niall asked looking around.

"Probably at their job." Sylvie said, looking at her phone.

"Where?" Zayn asked.

"Nandos."

"NANDOS??? CAN WE GO SEE THEM?!?!" Niall asked, jumping in circles.

"Um how about no. I'll ask them to bring some food home." She told us. Niall smiled, and started jumping again.

"YAY!!" He yelled.

Then Mrs. Hughes walked in, "Are you boys ok?" She asked. We all smiled and nodded.

"Yes thank you. Do you still need help?" I asked, trying to sound mature.

"Oh, I'm good. Thank you, dear." She smiled at me.

Score one for the Doncaster child!

"So Sylvie, explain?" Her mom said, sitting on the couch, patting the seat next to her. Sylvie sighed, and sat down next to her.

"Well, um. Erica needs a place to stay right? Well she had these weirdos at her house already, and when she left they got lonely, so I said that if they wanted to they could stay here, and they said, 'well ya, we kinda come as a package deal.' and so I had to let them stay." She finished.

"Only with your permission, of course." Liam said.

"So, how long will you be staying?" Mrs Hughes asked, turning to Liam. Everyone always said he acts the eldest.

"Umm... About a month. Since this is a very highly populated area, we will have to do lots of signings, concerts, and ya. We will stay until before Christmas, if it's ok with you."

"Its fine, as long as you all don't mind sharing a room."

We all nodded.

"Sharing is fine." Liam said, "Oh, and thanks."

She smiled and nodded.

"Anytime boys. But remember, I use a shotgun just as well as my husband used to." Mrs. Hughes said, trying to look tough.

And she does 'tough' pretty well. Niall looked scared. Liz went over and hugged him. Erica laughed and looked at Sylvie, who looked like she was holding back laughter.

And Liz was still hugging him. Sylvie went over and peeled her off.

"No! He was scared!! Don't worry Ni!!! Mommy doesn't have a gun!!" She yelled as Sylvie dragged her out the door.

"Go to LuLu's." She said, before closing the door, and locking it. By the time this was done, all six of us were on the floor laughing our heads off. Sylvie glared at us, and we all sat up.

"So... What do you guys wanna do now?" She asked.

Erica have her a look, and Sylvie smirked.

"PSYCH!!" They yelled.

===Erica's POV===

----Six episodes of Psych later, on their seventh.----

"BA BA BA BA BALONEY!!" Sylvie yelled at the TV.

"WE ALL KNOW IT'S THE BOOK OWNER!! JUST GET HIM DOWN TO THE STATION!!" Louis yelled.

"WAIT HE DIED!" Sylvie yelled again.

"CRAPP!!" Louis yelled.

Oh, those two are perfect for each other.

Zayn was sitting on one side of me, and Liam on the other. Harry was on the other couch with Louis and Sylvie. And Niall was asleep on the ground.

"SEE?!? I TOLD YOU! HE'S DEAD!! IT'S ALL THE FREAKY GIRLS FAULT!" Sylvie yelled, getting all up in Louis' face.

"ERGH!! YOU WIN!!" Louis yelled standing up.

I laughed again.

"What?" Zayn whispered in my ear.

"I think Louis and Sylvie would make the perfect couple." I told him.

"Oh! Agree!" Liam said, joining the conversation.

"I ship Louvie." Niall said, waking up.

"I don't." Harry said, frowning.

"Wait Harry what are you doing? I thought you were over there..." Liam trailed off, pointing towards the other couch on which Sylvie was doing her happy dance, and Louis was Sulking in the corner.

"Wait? What's Louvie?" I asked.

"Louis and Sylvie. It's their couple name." Niall said.

"And why do you ship it?" I asked again.

"Because I do!" he said, pointing to them. I chuckle and looked at my surroundings.

Its funny.

Because when I first met these kids, I was pretty sure I would hate them. But now, they have met my best friend, and have all become amazing friends.

And I wouldn't trade them for the world.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Happy Late Christmas!! :)

Sorry it took forever!! :/

We all know I put the 'pro' in 'procrastination'

**Sigh...**

WHO LOVES THE NEW COVERR??!?!??

It truly is quite amazing.

I love it much.

Dedication goes to: @Claud_Horan23 because she made the new cover!! And she is super sweet! :)

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!! :D

Anyway, I love how you all read this book even if I have the worst updates, and always never update when I said I would, an I have insanly long authors notes.

<3 you!

CAYENNERSxD