Chapter 31

Chapter 31

===Niall's POV===

"Where's Harry?" I asked, "He said he would be here, with Zayn, about an hour ago." 

The boys shrugged, and so did Erica. I sighed and pulled out my phone, searching through my contacts for Harry. Just as  I was about to hit call, I heard the garage door open. I heard the door slam, and boys running in. 

"She's outside." Harry said, panting. 

We told Harry about what we thought of Andra. She was the one behind all of this. Well not her, Sara. And Rosie. He was really mad at first, but then he realized that Andra never really liked him anyway. She never 'payed attention' and was always talking about Erica. 

"Which one?" Liam asked.

"Andra. She's waiting at the front door, on the phone. She didn't notice us when we pulled in." Harry told us pointing to the door.

Suddenly the door bell rang, and a squeaky voice was heard from the other side, "Harry? It's me! Andra! Come see me!"

Harry rubbed his head, "When did she get so annoying?" He asked.

"She's always been annoying." Liam muttered. I laughed, and Harry sighed, and went to answer the door. 

"Harry!

Liam gagged, and Louis stuck a finger down his throat. I laughed, and looked over at Zayn and saw him smiling goofily and Erica, and her smiling back. 

I pushed Erica towards Zayn and she stumbled into his arms. She turned red, and looked up at Zayn.

"Sorry I thought you were cheating on me."  Zayn blurted out. 

Erica's eye's widened, "I-It's ok-okay..." 

Zayn smiled, "I'm really sorry, I ever doubted you."

"Ya know," Louis but in, " She wasn't actually cheating on you. You haven't asked her to be your girlfriend." 

"Yet." Liam said, smiling deviously.

Zayn was now the one blushing, "I guess they're right."

"Well than ask her!" Sylvie muttered. 

"Erica? Will you be my girlfriend?" Zayn asked. 

Erica smiled and blushed, "I guess... If I have too."

" You have too." 

They slowly leaned in again. 

"I'm giving them two seconds then I'm yelling." Louis told Sylvie, "One... Two! HARRY IS SOMEONE AT THE DOOR OR NOT?!" 

~*~*~*~

===Sylvie's POV===

Don't ask me how, but somehow Harry broke up with Andra by telling her he was cheating on her. She then proceeded to cry about all the money she would now not be making, giving away to her whole plan. Andra ended up leaving looking like a lovely broken raccoon with a bad attitude. In all it was a good day, until the boys had to leave. 

"We've been away for too long as it is..." Liam told the twins and I, "Our jobs could be on the line." 

"Nah don't worry, we understand..." I told them, smiling. Liam, Harry and Niall were already heading to the taxi and Louis had to go to the bathroom last minute. I looked over at Zayn and Erica. You could tell she wasn't liking the new arrangement. She finally had the best boyfriend in the world (her words not mine) and now he was going to spend a night at a hotel and leave for Ireland in the morning. 

"Don't worry I'll call everyday." Zayn told her. 

"But you're gonna be on tour..." Erica muttered.

Zayn smiled, "I know, but that doesn't mean we can't call and Skype." 

Erica smiled, "You're lucky I like you." She leaned in and hugged him, and he kissed her on the forehead.

"I'll see you soon." He said, kissing her one last time, then heading for the door, "Thanks so much for letting us stay here." He said to the three of us, picking up his bag and heading to the car, "We owe you!" He yelled. 

"Anytime!" I called back. Louis came out of the bathroom and picked his bag.

"Thanks for letting us stay here." He said, "We really had way to much fun." 

I smiled, "Of course. You guys can always crash here if you need a place to stay!" He smiled and leaned forward. It was kind of one of the moments where everything around you just stops. I looked into Louis' eye's and realized how much I didn't want him to go. He pulled me into a hug, then Erica, then walked through the front door waving to us as he hopped into the car. 

"This is twisted." Erica muttered, "My boyfriend of 5 minutes just left to go finish his world tour. What the heck am I supposed to do now?" 

"Let's go get Pugs eh?" Aiden asked. 

"oh yeah... That..." said Nate, "I almost forgot about him..."

 ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey sorry I never update anymore... but heres another chapter for a little while.... :/ I love you if you are still actually reading this book! Sorry its not the best, but im just trying to figure out what to do with it right now... LOVE:)